The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Two Questions (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3020901)

kopppa33 11-13-2012 10:28 AM

Two Questions
 
1. Would 4 and 6 year old girls enjoy eating at Raglan Road?

2. Is the San Angel Inn the mexican restraunt that have the pyramids setting inside that looks really pretty?

MagicalMawMaw 11-13-2012 10:29 AM

I can't help you on RR, but San Angel Inn is the restaurant you are talking about. I love the eat there as it is so pretty!

kopppa33 11-13-2012 10:52 AM

Yeah I am torn because I like the atomosphere but I don't think I would like anything to eat there ;(:confused3

BEASLYBOO 11-13-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kopppa33 (Post 46697852)
1. Would 4 and 6 year old girls enjoy eating at Raglan Road? Our children have enjoyed it but they eat adult food. By the same token they have the typical kids meals there too. They should enjoy the dancing as well!

2. Is the San Angel Inn the Mexican restaurant that have the pyramids setting inside that looks really pretty? It is beautiful inside, however it is decidedly on the dark side, very little light!

If you want to get a feel for the Mexican restaurant, ride the boat inside the pyramid, it goes right by the table and the Mercado!

BEASLYBOO 11-13-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kopppa33 (Post 46698076)
Yeah I am torn because I like the atomosphere but I don't think I would like anything to eat there ;(:confused3

Which one?

Ragland, some of the menu names may be off putting but the food is quite normal: Beef Stew, braised Beef, Roast Chicken, Chicken & Mushrooms in pastry!

San Angel, we enjoy the Carne Asada (grilled steak with onions, peppers & guacamole or the Chile Rellenos (Roasted mild pepper stuffed w/ pork & cheese)

I think Ragland does a particularly good job at offering a diversity of foods for children beyond the nugget & pizza that you find everywhere! They have a lot of choices! San Angel not so much!

baler31 11-13-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEASLYBOO (Post 46699067)
Which one?

Ragland, some of the menu names may be off putting but the food is quite normal: Beef Stew, braised Beef, Roast Chicken, Chicken & Mushrooms in pastry!

San Angel, we enjoy the Carne Asada (grilled steak with onions, peppers & guacamole or the Chile Rellenos (Roasted mild pepper stuffed w/ pork & cheese)

I think Ragland does a particularly good job at offering a diversity of foods for children beyond the nugget & pizza that you find everywhere! They have a lot of choices! San Angel not so much!

We love Raglan, kids included.

Minerva Mouse 11-13-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kopppa33 (Post 46698076)
Yeah I am torn because I like the atomosphere but I don't think I would like anything to eat there ;(:confused3

It is beautiful, such a romantic atmosphere. But you are right, the food is very traditional, it's not the food you find at your local Mexican restaurant. If you wanna step outside your comfort zone, give it a try, you don't know until you try, right! :thumbsup2

Crystal824 11-14-2012 01:09 PM

Raglan Road is good. I think you daughters would enjoy it. If you go at the right time, they have tradational Irish dancers performing, which they would probably enjoy. Get the bread pudding. I personally like San Angel but others have had bad experiences there.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.