The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Magic Kingdom area hotel room for 5? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3020823)

CJK 11-13-2012 07:19 AM

Magic Kingdom area hotel room for 5?

Are there any regular hotel room options near Magic Kingdom (GF, Poly, Contemp., WL) that accomodate a family of 5 (all older than 3yrs old)? I'm helping some friends plan a trip. They don't like the FW cabins. I know they could stay in Port Orleans Riverside, but they want to be closer to MK if possible. Thanks for any info!

Mousemommy1 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJK (Post 46696274)
Are there any regular hotel room options near Magic Kingdom (GF, Poly, Contemp., WL) that accomodate a family of 5 (all older than 3yrs old)? I'm helping some friends plan a trip. They don't like the FW cabins. I know they could stay in Port Orleans Riverside, but they want to be closer to MK if possible. Thanks for any info!

All of those, with the exception of WL accomodate a family of 5! :goodvibes

BuzzLiteyear 11-13-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJK

We've stayed at CR and were very comfortable with 5. It's also very easy to walk to MK from there.

Maggie'sMom 11-13-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 (Post 46696299)
All of those, with the exception of WL accomodate a family of 5! :goodvibes

Yep, they can stay at the GF, Poly, or Contemporary. All of the deluxe resorts except for WL and AKL will accommodate 5 people age 3 and above.

CJK 11-13-2012 09:42 AM

Thanks everyone!

Sue M 11-13-2012 09:47 AM

With the exception of WL they have 2 queens and a daybed.

NJRRK 11-13-2012 09:54 AM

Wilderness Lodge does have a few rooms that will accommodate 5. They are deluxe rooms.

tinkermommyof3 11-13-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJK (Post 46696274)

We are a family of 5 also. GF, Poly and Contemporary all fit us well with the 2 queen beds and the day bed. The Poly and Contemporary had the largest rooms followed by the GF. All three of the resorts are great in their own way. Just have to look at some photos or You Tube videos and pick a theme that looks appealing!:goodvibes