The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   DVC Member Services (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Issues with Member Site today? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3020083)

Canadian Disney Mom 11-11-2012 01:54 PM

Issues with Member Site today?

Anyone else having issues with the member site today. I can log in but every time I go to search for a reservation or access the vacation centre, I get an error message. I have tried in on my MacBook Pro, a PC Laptop and my iPad...

ELMC 11-11-2012 02:00 PM

I'm having the same difficulty. Just tried now, but not sure about earlier in the day.

Canadian Disney Mom 11-11-2012 02:01 PM

Just tried again and this time it says its down for maintenance. So I guess they know there is an issue :)

KAT4DISNEY 11-11-2012 02:45 PM

I was having the problem last night and hoped it would be resolved by today but so far it isn't.

Sammie 11-11-2012 03:02 PM

I don't have problems with the site. Now it has a limited capacity and if too many people are in at the same time, it will not allow you in. Also they do take it down for maintenance but usually that is during the night.

Just checked it and it's working for me.

ELMC 11-11-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammie (Post 46682193)
I don't have problems with the site. Now it has a limited capacity and if too many people are in at the same time, it will not allow you in. Also they do take it down for maintenance but usually that is during the night.

Just checked it and it's working for me.

Just worked for me. But the day I wanted wasn't there (and today is the 11 month mark)! That's what I get for forgetting to sign in first thing in the morning I guess. :)

KAT4DISNEY 11-11-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAT4DISNEY (Post 46682066)
I was having the problem last night and hoped it would be resolved by today but so far it isn't.

Just tried on my Galaxy tablet and it worked. Still won't work on my laptop with either explorer or firefox. It's not unusual to not have it work in one but work in the other and I've tried all the tricks that usually help but no go.

Of course I can't think of much else that I ever have to regularly jump thru so many hoops in order to try and use either. :sad2:

Tigger1 11-11-2012 04:32 PM

I have tried the last two days with no luck looking up new reservations. I was able to pull up informaton for my reservations i already reserved.

wiigirl 11-11-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigger1 (Post 46682836)
I have tried the last two days with no luck looking up new reservations. I was able to pull up informaton for my reservations i already reserved.

Same here...had to call. :cool1:

travelbug 11-11-2012 05:04 PM

Yes, it gave me trouble earlier this afternoon, but now it seems to be working fine.

dvcterry 11-11-2012 06:14 PM

I had the same issue today. Sent them an email about it. Hopefully it will be back up and running

twinklebug 11-12-2012 11:39 AM

Site was thowing errors late last night just trying to access the page. That transitioned into a maintenance message, now every time I've checked today it gives:
Quote:

We're sorry.

The page you are trying to access is currently not available.
:crazy2:

CRobin 11-12-2012 01:34 PM

The weekends (and particularly Sundays) are typical times for IT to maintain systems: bug fixes, new releases / functionality, etc. They should be putting out what is called a "Sorry" page, as in "Sorry, the website is down for maintenance" but many don't.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards