The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   If you are renting DVC points, will the room come with coffee? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019359)

EvilQueensRule 11-09-2012 12:13 PM

If you are renting DVC points, will the room come with coffee?

Silly random question, I know, but coffee is a really important part of my day and I am placing my grocery order!

TDluvsDaisy 11-09-2012 12:39 PM

The room only comes with a pack or two. You wouldn't get more until the full clean day which is day 8 I believe.

Deb & Bill 11-09-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilQueensRule (Post 46667763)
Silly random question, I know, but coffee is a really important part of my day and I am placing my grocery order!

You'll get either one or two pouches of coffee to make about four cups each and you'll get at least one more every day you get service (every four days on a DVC reservation). So you'll probably want to bring some from home. Mr Coffee type coffee pot with basket filters. You'll also want to bring creamer/cream, sugar/sweetener since those are not provided except for a small packet with the coffee pouch.

For room servicing: If you stay seven nights or less, you get trash and towel service on day four. With that you get clean towels and your trash is removed. Plus you get your supplies replenished. If you stay eight nights or more, you get a full cleaning on day four and trash and towel service on day eight. Then the cycle repeats for long stays.

EvilQueensRule 11-09-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb & Bill (Post 46667953)
You'll get either one or two pouches of coffee to make about four cups each and you'll get at least one more every day you get service (every four days on a DVC reservation). So you'll probably want to bring some from home. Mr Coffee type coffee pot with basket filters. You'll also want to bring creamer/cream, sugar/sweetener since those are not provided except for a small packet with the coffee pouch.

For room servicing: If you stay seven nights or less, you get trash and towel service on day four. With that you get clean towels and your trash is removed. Plus you get your supplies replenished. If you stay eight nights or more, you get a full cleaning on day four and trash and towel service on day eight. Then the cycle repeats for long stays.

Thank you so much!! I would have been disappointed if I hadn't known to order some coffee!

FantasiaMagic 11-10-2012 11:00 AM

If you want to get some exercise in order to get your coffee you can walk to a refill station (if you are buying a refill mug). This is what I would do every morning. At the refill stations you can put in milk/sugar/ ect.

And of course there are 2 pkts in the room w/ mugs.