The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Crib Rental: A Baby's Best Friend or A Baby's Comfort (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3018907)

disney88 11-08-2012 10:44 AM

Crib Rental: A Baby's Best Friend or A Baby's Comfort

Thanks to the great information people have provided me here on the boards, I realized that I can rent a full size crib. I've done some researching at different sites and I've narrowed it down to A Baby's Best Friend or A Baby's Comfort. Has anyone used either of these two companies? Your thoughts and opinions? Is there another company I should consider, and why?

Thank you in advance for your help

twinboysmom 11-08-2012 11:19 AM

We used ABBF in September for 2 cribs. Very highly recommended. They were clean and in good shape. The cribs were delivered to the resort on time (early actually) and I was text messaged when and where exactly (what shelf in bell services) they were. It took my DH about 5 minutes to set up both cribs, very easy. I would use them again but we are out of crib age now.

disney88 11-08-2012 11:23 AM

Did you order the crib sheets with the crib from them? Or did you bring your own?

twinboysmom 11-08-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney88 (Post 46659336)
Did you order the crib sheets with the crib from them? Or did you bring your own?

I brought our own, only because I am cheap and we had plenty of room since we drive in.

Disney Pal 11-08-2012 12:46 PM

Bbf

We've rented 3 of them for our triplets and set them up in the living room just ike their room at home. They were great! The sheets and beds were clean and always they delivered them to us. We recommend them to everyone.

disney88 11-09-2012 07:50 PM

I'm wondering if anyone has used A Baby's comfort. I'm only considering them because they say that all of there cribs all brand new in 2011, so I'm thinking they are in nicer shape and cleaner. Has anyone tried A Baby's Comfort for crib rental?

twinboysmom 11-09-2012 10:25 PM

I have never heard of that company and I spend a lot of time on the family board. The only ones I have seen reviews on (all good) are ABBF and Orlando crib rentals. I will repeat that our cribs during our September stay were immaculate. Super clean and in excellent shape. I can't tell you exactly how old they were (not old would be my guess) but they are not drop side. Because of all the good reviews on the family board from these 2 companies (you can search that board) I would choose one of these two.

disney88 11-10-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinboysmom (Post 46671443)
I have never heard of that company and I spend a lot of time on the family board. The only ones I have seen reviews on (all good) are ABBF and Orlando crib rentals. I will repeat that our cribs during our September stay were immaculate. Super clean and in excellent shape. I can't tell you exactly how old they were (not old would be my guess) but they are not drop side. Because of all the good reviews on the family board from these 2 companies (you can search that board) I would choose one of these two.

Thanks Twinboysmom! I think I will go w ABBF then. I looked at Orlando but they had metal beds and I liked the wooden ones bc they seemed more home-y.