The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   What's you Favorite QS place? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3018525)

Irishgrl 11-07-2012 10:51 AM

What's you Favorite QS place?

What's your Favorite QS place and what do you get there?

rebeccaariel 11-07-2012 10:55 AM

I still have dreams about the sweet and sour chicken with jasmine rice from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

Ldynred812 11-07-2012 01:21 PM

Pecos Bills has a lot of memories for me. Loved it since I was a kid. I love getting a hot burger then piling on lettuce, tomato, etc. Fresh and not wilted and hot lettuce. YUMMY!! We are going in January and doing the QSDP. Been researching lots of places to go that stray away from the burgers, chicken nuggets and fries, but I will be going to Pecos Bills to get my huge yummy burger!! :lmao:

Kecia

DeborahA 11-07-2012 01:25 PM

the shwarma platters at Tangierine Cafe, in world showcase. So yummy I think about it too much.

bladiator 11-07-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebeccaariel (Post 46651525)
I still have dreams about the sweet and sour chicken with jasmine rice from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

sunshine seasons was my absolute favorite as well!

mousiemom 11-13-2012 04:29 PM

-MK - pecos bills - taco salad with all the fixins
-Columbia Harbor House - fried shrimp platter

epcot - french bakery - heated ham/cheese croissant/& napoleon for dessert
HS - starring rolls - black forest ham sandwich/butterfinger cupcake
AK - yak & yeti - sweet & sour chicken/egg roll
DTD - wolfgang pucks - mushroom pizzas and i'm trying the meatloaf sandwich on next trip
Earl of sandwich - great sandwiches
pop century foodcourt - i love all of their food, my dh fav is the turkey ciabatta sandwich with homemade chips
there's so much good food on the QS plan!!

tiggerpenny 11-13-2012 04:38 PM

The Mexican Cantina at Epcot! I get the Nachos and churros :thumbsup2

KNovacovschi 11-14-2012 12:10 PM

Flame Tree BBQ in AK. The ribs are to die for!!!!

ciera321 11-14-2012 03:55 PM

Wolfgang Puck Express is our all time favorite CS. The food is not your standard CS fare, and it's fresh, served hot and tastes delicious!!! :goodvibes

goofyintoronto 11-15-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciera321 (Post 46708571)
Wolfgang Puck Express is our all time favorite CS. The food is not your standard CS fare, and it's fresh, served hot and tastes delicious!!! :goodvibes

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 its my all time fave place to eat, possibly even better than most TS i've tried. SOOOOO GOOD! :goodvibes They're always consistently delicious. Always.

tony67 11-15-2012 02:01 PM

starring rolls – killer sandwiches and nice looking cupcakes
flame tree barbecue – nice ribs
Tangierine Café – great options
Sommerfest – great brats
Sunshine Seasons – many good choices
Sleepy Hollow – nice fresh waffles and a view of the castle
Be Our Guest - but only on the DDP - the lunches are a bit expenive for the portions even if it is good quality

cindermomma 11-25-2012 02:23 PM

Sunshine seasons........mongolian beef with strawberry shortcake for dessert! :goodvibes

Ds4angels 11-25-2012 05:13 PM

Planning our Feb 2013 trip and we'll be coming in Saturday. I was thinking of going to Wolfgang Puck express after we get settled for dinner. We have the quick service dining plan. I'm wondering if the large platter is enough to for dh and I to share ? I believe we also get desert as well?
I'm all new to this, so thanks for any help you can give me w/ getting the most out of our QSDP

ginny_lynn 11-25-2012 06:02 PM

WPE meals are pretty big! I would be able to hare but it would depend on your appitite! WPE is my fave QS we have had!

DisneyHardin 11-26-2012 08:41 PM

MK - Columbia Harbor House
EP - Mexican QS
DHS - Backlot Express
AKL - We have never eaten lunch here
DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express