The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Art of Animation or All Star Music Family Suite (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3012938)

Disney Forever 10-25-2012 08:36 AM

Art of Animation or All Star Music Family Suite

Hi Again,

I need help making a decision for a resort for my upcoming WDW trip in January :cool1: . We (Me, my DW, 3 DSs (16, 14, 5) and DD (7)) are driving from Miami to WDW, staying 1 night/2 Days, and then driving back to New York on the second night (I know it's not much time :sad2: ).

As you can see from the title, I am now trying to choose between a Family Suite at the Art of Animation or All Star Music.

A Family Suite at All Star Music will cost $105 and a Family Suite at the Art of Animation will cost $140

Of course, saving money would be nice but I would love to try AoA, I think my little ones would love the theming. Also, am I right that the AoA would be closer to Epcot and MK (that is where we are planning on going our 2 days)

Has anyone stayed at AoA or ASM (or even both) that can help me decide

I hope someone here on the DisBoards can help with opinions as you always have :thumbsup2 .

Thanks

Nathan

Indians24 10-25-2012 09:43 PM

I would DEFINITELY go with AoA! It's new, so it will look much better than the All Star Resorts. The theming is much cuter too, in my opinion.

chloelovesdisney 10-25-2012 09:50 PM

For that price difference, I would stay at AoA.

eroilersgal 11-01-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Forever (Post 46543183)
Hi Again,

I need help making a decision for a resort for my upcoming WDW trip in January :cool1: . We (Me, my DW, 3 DSs (16, 14, 5) and DD (7)) are driving from Miami to WDW, staying 1 night/2 Days, and then driving back to New York on the second night (I know it's not much time :sad2: ).

As you can see from the title, I am now trying to choose between a Family Suite at the Art of Animation or All Star Music.

A Family Suite at All Star Music will cost $105 and a Family Suite at the Art of Animation will cost $140
Of course, saving money would be nice but I would love to try AoA, I think my little ones would love the theming. Also, am I right that the AoA would be closer to Epcot and MK (that is where we are planning on going our 2 days)

Has anyone stayed at AoA or ASM (or even both) that can help me decide

I hope someone here on the DisBoards can help with opinions as you always have :thumbsup2 .

Thanks

Nathan

I am debating these resorts as well in January and am very interested to find where you got these prices??? I am finding $170 per night for ASMu family suite and $250 per night for AofA. This is with the room only discount. We were leaning towards ASMu to save money (and my kids are 12 and 14 - Lightning McQueen is not their thing :))

zandorian 11-02-2012 09:54 AM

We are a family of 5 , I decided to stay at ASM family suites so each kids has his/her own bed.

Disney Forever 11-02-2012 11:40 AM

I have a Friend that works a WDW, so He "Hooks me up"

Disney Forever 11-02-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eroilersgal (Post 46607644)
I am debating these resorts as well in January and am very interested to find where you got these prices??? I am finding $170 per night for ASMu family suite and $250 per night for AofA. This is with the room only discount. We were leaning towards ASMu to save money (and my kids are 12 and 14 - Lightning McQueen is not their thing :))

I have a friend that works at WDW, he "Hooks me up"