Christmas Gift Ideas
My inlaws are paying for my family, SIL's family and mother and father in law to all go on a trip to Disney World in January. For christmas, we need to do a stocking for my inlaws and a gift. I need some ideas for gift ideas related to the trip. It doesn't have to be DIsney specific but would love ideas of things that could be useful on our trip.
I also have 10 year old neices that I need to buy for - Any gift ideas for them?
For the stockings:
* travel kleenex -- can't have too much!
* hand sanitizer -- gold bond has one that is lotion and sanitizer combined and it is great. You can find it travel size every now and then
* Target had a matchbook set of emery boards in the travel section. Perfect for that quick emergency
For the gift:
* shirt or two -- can be part of a theme for the trip
* Disney GC that they can use to pick up their own chosen souvenir
* A disney frame that you can put in a pic from the trip
For the 10YO nieces, any idea of what they are into? Wreck this Journal seems to be popular. There is a bow and arrow set by Airhunterz that is relatively safe and seem fun. Movies?
For the nieces, how about something to have autographed on the trip. A frame with a wide border (have the characters sign the boarder then they can add a picture after the trip), a pillowcase, an autograph book. Hope this helps! For the inlaws you could also buy they a nice frame or two, then make sure to get pictures and give them after the trip.
I would get the nieces and maybe your mom in law Disney crossover bags or tote bags or even luggage for the trip.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.