The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fantasyland to the fantasy (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3006281)

Patrickprincess 10-11-2012 01:27 PM

Fantasyland to the fantasy
 
I can't belive that it's been nearly two weeks since i was on the fantasy.

Intro Me Mashelle AKA: Belle



First things first : If you will be staying at WDW resort before the cruise i will anwser some questions you may have.: ONE bagagge pick up is eight am on the morning of the cruise and depending on what resort you have stayed at the pick up time starts at 11:00 am. my time was 12:15. The ride to the port is one hour and fifteen minutes. Arriving around two in the afternoon. My stateroom was ready after i boraded. I did not have lunch on the ship. I was so excited that i wasn't hungery and that the fact that i had had breakfast at the resort.
One of the first things you will see is the cruiseline information board. Then you will see your ship on the left side of the bus. Once you see the ship it's another twenity minutes until the bus arrives.
The bus pulls into the bus parking arena and the waite for me sleamed lik forever. I looked over and saw the ship's logo DISNEY FANTASY. At that point my cruise became real.
The cruiseline offical came on the bus and gave us some information and said that she liked my mickey suitcase. Entering the termminal only took a few minutes and check in was easy. Since i had arrived at two the place was empty. Yes i had missed Mickey but i knew that i woud see him on the ship. more latter

wishuponastarforever 10-12-2012 07:00 AM

I'm looking forward to your trip report. I imagine arriving later works well. Having your stateroom ready immediately would be a real plus. :thumbsup2

Patrickprincess 10-15-2012 03:58 PM

fantasyland to the fantasy:DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrickprincess (Post 46415814)
I can't belive that it's been nearly two weeks since i was on the fantasy.

Intro Me Mashelle AKA: Belle



First things first : If you will be staying at WDW resort before the cruise i will anwser some questions you may have.: ONE bagagge pick up is eight am on the morning of the cruise and depending on what resort you have stayed at the pick up time starts at 11:00 am. my time was 12:15. The ride to the port is one hour and fifteen minutes. Arriving around two in the afternoon. My stateroom was ready after i boraded. I did not have lunch on the ship. I was so excited that i wasn't hungery and that the fact that i had had breakfast at the resort.
One of the first things you will see is the cruiseline information board. Then you will see your ship on the left side of the bus. Once you see the ship it's another twenity minutes until the bus arrives.
The bus pulls into the bus parking arena and the waite for me sleamed lik forever. I looked over and saw the ship's logo DISNEY FANTASY. At that point my cruise became real.
The cruiseline offical came on the bus and gave us some information and said that she liked my mickey suitcase. Entering the termminal only took a few minutes and check in was easy. Since i had arrived at two the place was empty. Yes i had missed Mickey but i knew that i woud see him on the ship. more latter

After going througt security wich is ntothing like that at the airport. I went to the check in desk. There was no wait. I think it took all of five minutes. Then i walked through those mickey ears and i was soon wallking onto the DISNEY FANTASY. Okay i did get tearly eyed. In my welcom annoument the cast member announced that it was my birthday. REally it was. I then went to locate my stateroom 2040 mid deck. I had cat 09b. Dexlue oceanveiw with a large port hole windo. I loved the sun rise comming into my room every morning. My gift basket from the perfect gift and flowers were all there. I also had ordered the birthday package from DCL and it had been put up around the room. The cake that had come with it was a bit dry but still good. DCL also has the most beauiful roses. I was a bit sad that i had to leave them on the ship.
After checking out my stateroom i then went to check out the ship. The fantasy is huge. I missed my dis meet but did run into them in the lobby. Then it was time for the safety drill and i think the ship reck in january was still on every one minds because every one paid attetion. Once that was over onto the sail away show. Then the horn played when you wish a pound a star. More latter.

Patrickprincess 10-15-2012 04:17 PM

Day two
 
Saturday night durring dinner i became ill and did not makeit through dinner. I had ordered but left before it arrived. I told guest services that i wouldgoing to my room. A few minutes latter my dinner arrived. I thought that was neat. I was able eat most of it. After that i called it a night and went to sleep.
Morning proved to be great I felt soo mcuh better. I think becomming ill was due to stress. I had lost my glasses at wdw and i had so much stuff to take to the ship that it just got the better of me. By the way my glasses were found and were sent back to me. I then gotup and got ready for the day. I had breakfast in cabanna's . There were so many choices of food i didn't know where to start. I had eggs bacon cheese and toast. Everything was cook well and was good. After breakfast i meat up with my dis meet group,we had a private room tour. The last room we toured was the walt disney suite. I had seen that online and thought i would never get a chance to see it. What a place. There was small frezzer filled with Mickey bars now that's livining.
Allmost forgot i had a pedicure. The fire and ice. I did not get that hard sell that some has gotten. The spa tech was friendly and loved my Mickey-minnie tatoo. Latter Palo:love:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrickprincess (Post 46453468)

After going througt security wich is ntothing like that at the airport. I went to the check in desk. There was no wait. I think it took all of five minutes. Then i walked through those mickey ears and i was soon wallking onto the DISNEY FANTASY. Okay i did get tearly eyed. In my welcom annoument the cast member announced that it was my birthday. REally it was. I then went to locate my stateroom 2040 mid deck. I had cat 09b. Dexlue oceanveiw with a large port hole windo. I loved the sun rise comming into my room every morning. My gift basket from the perfect gift and flowers were all there. I also had ordered the birthday package from DCL and it had been put up around the room. The cake that had come with it was a bit dry but still good. DCL also has the most beauiful roses. I was a bit sad that i had to leave them on the ship.
After checking out my stateroom i then went to check out the ship. The fantasy is huge. I missed my dis meet but did run into them in the lobby. Then it was time for the safety drill and i think the ship reck in january was still on every one minds because every one paid attetion. Once that was over onto the sail away show. Then the horn played when you wish a pound a star. More latter.


davale4 10-15-2012 10:01 PM

Going for the ride :drive:

Patrickprincess 10-29-2012 01:37 PM

Palo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by davale4 (Post 46457147)
Going for the ride :drive:

Sunday was formal night and i had booked Palo. I did have a bit of troubble finding Palo. It's located on deck 12.(I just read that they had major damge along with Remy) I was greeted warmly and then went to the louge to wait for my table. A verry nice looking waiter then escorted me to my table . What veiw i had the table near the window. Oh my what a sunset. The service was so great. I may be spoiled for any other resturant. The dinner began with a bread service and there was three diffent choices. I wish could recall what i had next. Everything was cooked to perfection. I do recall the chocohate souffle. Pure heaven. My dinner did take about two hours but it was worth it.:lovestruc I loved palo and i will do it again.

Patrickprincess 11-16-2012 04:01 PM

Fantasyland to the Fantasy:REMY AND THE SEAHAWKS
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrickprincess (Post 46577695)

Sunday was formal night and i had booked Palo. I did have a bit of troubble finding Palo. It's located on deck 12.(I just read that they had major damge along with Remy) I was greeted warmly and then went to the louge to wait for my table. A verry nice looking waiter then escorted me to my table . What veiw i had the table near the window. Oh my what a sunset. The service was so great. I may be spoiled for any other resturant. The dinner began with a bread service and there was three diffent choices. I wish could recall what i had next. Everything was cooked to perfection. I do recall the chocohate souffle. Pure heaven. My dinner did take about two hours but it was worth it.:lovestruc I loved palo and i will do it again.

Monday september 24 was my seound day at sea. I had breakfast at canbanna's again and the food was so wonderfull. It was fresh and hot. I loved this bufflet. There was so many diffent choices i couldn't make up my mind. I don't remember what i had. Spent most the day at the aldut pool ,it dosne't sleem all that crowed. Dinner was Remy oh my what a place. I thought i had just walked into the movie. The waite staff were so great and the head waiter was from England. The meal was sevred with perfection The food was wonderfuly perpared and the meal did take one hour and a half it would have taken longer but wanted to watch the seahawks play that night i would do this again in heart beat. The seahawks did beat the packers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.