The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Booking onboard help!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3005836)

sgc1107 10-10-2012 03:55 PM

Booking onboard help!!

How will this work? I'm going to book onboard, I want two rooms cat 5c how do I arrange this to receive obc for both rooms? My husband & I are silver but the other room is for my mom and her DH who's a first timers.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

stsomewhere 10-10-2012 04:34 PM

You are allowed to book 2 cabins.

I just booked a cruise for Easter onboard . One cabin for me and my family and another one for my sister and her family.

Each cabin got OBC.

ETA: Get all their info, birthdates etc. You will need to put down deposit. You can either charge your credit card or pay in cash at the future cruise desk. You will need exact change because they don't keep extra cash at the desk.

sgc1107 10-10-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stsomewhere
You are allowed to book 2 cabins.

I just booked a cruise for Easter onboard . One cabin for me and my family and another one for my sister and her family.

Each cabin got OBC.

ETA: Get all their info, birthdates etc. You will need to put down deposit. You can either charge your credit card or pay in cash at the future cruise desk. You will need exact change because they don't keep extra cash at the desk.

And is the 10% off & 10% down applied too?

testtrack 10-10-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgc1107 (Post 46407421)
And is the 10% off & 10% down applied too?

You can book a room for yourself and for someone else and get the 10% discount, the 10% deposit, and the OBC for both rooms.

Any additional rooms you book on board will only be eligible for the 10% deposit and the OBC (no discount.)

erocrobro 10-10-2012 10:16 PM

Are you allowed to put your name on one room and your DH on the other? That way both rooms would be eligible for the perks of whatever level you are since your mom is a first timer.

sgc1107 10-10-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erocrobro
Are you allowed to put your name on one room and your DH on the other? That way both rooms would be eligible for the perks of whatever level you are since your mom is a first timer.

Great that was my next question because we can book 90 days out they would have to wait 75 days right?

I'm also using DU for travel agent do you think they will understand this set up?

sgc1107 10-10-2012 10:23 PM

And doing it that way will it be one reservation or two?

erocrobro 10-10-2012 10:59 PM

I really don't know the answer, I was just kind of asking others if it was possible to do it that way. To my understanding, it is allowed to book that way and then you just change the sleeping arrangements when you get on board.