The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   KSF specials available from Galveston (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3004397)

DisneyDreamer36 10-08-2012 08:58 AM

Kids Sail Free

I have been looking at the special offers page. And today there was a Kids Sail Free on select Galveston cruises. Awesome. I am still hoping military rates are available for the Jan. 18th cruise from Galveston. Now I am confused on what to do. I was going to have my dad and mom come with us (dad is military.) I am unsure what to do now. But either way, I will get my vacation cheaper!

Stitch'sCousin 10-08-2012 09:12 AM

We can't use it, but here are the details from www.disneycruise.com

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013.

:)

kcashner 10-08-2012 09:36 AM

KSF specials available from Galveston

Title says it all. I just got FB message about these.

Stitch'sCousin 10-08-2012 09:45 AM

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013.
(from www.disneycruise.com under special offers)
:)

srauchbauer 10-08-2012 09:52 AM

Wish we could take advantage of this wonderful deal; hoping the Miami cruise will have the same offer.

fitnessmouse 10-08-2012 09:56 AM

mmmm:rolleyes2
those are the NEW, changed itineraries that everyone would jump on to book, because they were so much better now that it includes a day at WDW and CC??

mickeys girl 52 10-08-2012 10:05 AM

I have my Cruise booked for April which does not offer this special yet.. Does anyone know if you have your cruise reserved with an inboard credit and the10% off can you still get the kids sail free too? I am hoping they will extend this promotion longer

kaseyC 10-08-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeys girl 52 (Post 46381850)
I have my Cruise booked for April which does not offer this special yet.. Does anyone know if you have your cruise reserved with an inboard credit and the10% off can you still get the kids sail free too? I am hoping they will extend this promotion longer

From the DCL website: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.

No, you will have to cancel and rebook.

Raspberry Beret 10-08-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitnessmouse (Post 46381768)
mmmm:rolleyes2
those are the NEW, changed itineraries that everyone would jump on to book, because they were so much better now that it includes a day at WDW and CC??

A very clear sign they're not selling well.

kristinfly2 10-08-2012 10:21 AM

I am on the DCL website and it says these days are sold out! :(

kcashner 10-08-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

The onboard rebooking special cannot be combined with any other offer from DCL.

KSF is new bookings only and cannot be combined.

Az Pirates 10-08-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

DCL once offered the KSF deal on a cruise we had booked with onboard benefits the day it was released, so I'm pretty sure we had the lowest possible rate, and canceling our OBC booking and rebooking with KSF saved us a nice little chunk of change. Of course everyone will have to run the numbers in their own particular case to see which is best for them.

jenerra11 10-08-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Our cruise is booked in Galveston in the middle of March. I too hope they extend the KSF promotion. I'm quite puzzled as to why they didn't extend it in the first place considering(if you look at all the cabins available) the March cruises are not selling too well. :confused3

tajz90 10-08-2012 10:46 AM

I just can't understand why anyone would want to sail out of Galveston during the school year. Really a shame they didn't choose to sail during the summer :( We most certainly would sail during the summer.

Too bad they aren't offering kids sail free on the 4 nights.

csidisney 10-08-2012 10:52 AM

I am not seeing the rates...it is saying they are all sold out?