The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral Review (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3003886)

Itinkso 10-07-2012 07:18 AM

Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral Review

I had made reservations at this private lot, Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral, based on the fact that they would park DD's car and return her keys to her as soon as it was parked. I had been in contact with the owner, Todd, by text message prior to our cruise and knew we would be well taken care of by them.
Everything was excellent! The staff unloaded our luggage and placed them on racks then parked the car as I went in to pay - we paid the Senior rate of $4.99/day and I wasn't even asked for my ID! Within a few minutes we were on a van, our luggage was in the attached trailer, and we were on our way with a couple of other families! We were dropped off at Zone 3 and were met by a porter - we never had to touch our luggage! We were checking-in at the Terminal by 11:15!
When we arrived back in port, DD called to let them know we were at Zone 3 and as soon as she completed the call, a CPofPC van arrived and we were loaded up, stopped by the Carnival Dream to pick up a family and we were on our way! Even though the van was full, once we arrived at their facility, a staff member got DD's keys, retrieved her car and loaded our luggage.
They have a great process and we were very pleased with their very clean facility, personable staff and very prompt service. We wouldn't hesitate to park there again and we highly recommend them!

Danibelle 10-07-2012 09:26 AM

How does the senior rate work? Do you request it when you make your reservation? I couldn't find that rate on their website.

Itinkso 10-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danibelle (Post 46372898)
How does the senior rate work? Do you request it when you make your reservation? I couldn't find that rate on their website.

I reserved online for our dates. When I went to pay, I gave them the confirmation and the Cashier, Todd's father, asked if we were using a special rate and I told him Senior rate. The total for our 7 day cruise was $42.XX - I can't remember the exact amount. As long as you note that upon paying, there wouldn't be a problem. I usually don't remember to say "senior" because in California, 55 doesn't qualify! :)

yvonneh 10-07-2012 02:42 PM

Thank you for posting this review! I made reservations there (for the first time) for our upcoming cruise. I am so happy I did after reading your great experience with them.

Itinkso 10-07-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvonneh (Post 46375367)
Thank you for posting this review! I made reservations there (for the first time) for our upcoming cruise. I am so happy I did after reading your great experience with them.

When you arrive, let them know you heard about them from DISboards...Todd values his DISboards customers!

mgjmom615 10-19-2012 06:36 PM

Thank you for this review. This is where we have decide to park.

Itinkso 10-19-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgjmom615 (Post 46494437)
Thank you for this review. This is where we have decide to park.

You won't have to worry about your car at all - enjoy your cruise!!