The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Teen Disney (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Disney confessions, do you guys have one? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3001365)

disneygirl520 10-01-2012 10:05 PM

Disney confessions, do you guys have one?

Mine, I don't like Megara, she bothers me, I don't really know why, but she does.

meggiebeth 10-02-2012 03:06 PM

Megara annoys me too. I don't really like the style she is drawn in or her personality.

The king in Pocahontus 2 really bugs me too. Or more the situation. I just think it is totally ridiculous and unrealistic (the plot)

Orreed 10-02-2012 05:27 PM

I don't watch a lot of movies, including Disney. My favorite movies are Marvel movies. I mostly just go crazy about the parks.

Another confession, Finding Nemo bores me. I just do not understand why people love it so much. I don't find it funny either. ]

haunted mansion 10-03-2012 06:10 PM

i am actually getting a little tired of haunted mansion. ive been to disney 18 times and we ride it AT LEAST 7 times per trip. its a great ride but theres only so much haunted mansion a girl can take

Orreed 10-03-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haunted mansion (Post 46341701)
i am actually getting a little tired of haunted mansion. ive been to disney 18 times and we ride it AT LEAST 7 times per trip. its a great ride but theres only so much haunted mansion a girl can take

Oh wow! I understand that. While I hate not going to Disney a lot the plus side is it's SUPER DUPER magical.

niallsprincess 10-03-2012 09:45 PM

A bit afraid of the Tower of Terror if that counts. Haven't gone on it during my last few trips. Might go with my best friend in a couple years. I'll only ride it again if she does.

Orreed 10-07-2012 08:46 PM

I have yet to had a Dole Whip. I do not like pineapple. I am determined on my next trip to try one, just because it is such a classic Disney thing to do.

miss.potatohead 10-07-2012 10:59 PM

I cried during the majority of WoC and the fireworks at DL.
So many emotions!

airplanegod 10-08-2012 08:25 PM

My confession: I feel that Disneyland (Both parks) is an overall more maintained park than Disney World (All 4 parks).

In the end, I still love Disney World though. I just feel Disneyland has more maintained rides and such.

TylerFG 10-08-2012 08:30 PM

My confession: I've seen Wishes too many times for me to count, and it never fails to make me break down in tears (Happy tears, mind you) when I see it.

disneygirl520 10-08-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TylerFG
My confession: I've seen Wishes too many times for me to count, and it never fails to make me break down in tears (Happy tears, mind you) when I see it.

Same here, but even more than Wishes the welcome show for Magic Kingdom always gets me, it never fails.

disneygirl520 10-08-2012 08:45 PM

I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean....I love the ride and I even own the first movie and yet for some reason I have never actually watched it. Don't ask me why, because honestly I don't know.

jgh 10-10-2012 02:28 PM

I'm always so happy at the parks I feel like crying...sometimes I do. :hyper:

I've been to Disney annually since I was a baby (I'm 20 now)...and I only just rode the Tower of Terror and Rockn' Roller Coaster last October because I was too scared to do it before!! :rotfl:

wdwithinkyes 10-13-2012 07:33 PM

i dont really like animal kingdom it kinda reminds me of a zoo... i dont like zoos those poor animals locked up in cages all the time :worried:

meggiebeth 10-14-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airplanegod
My confession: I feel that Disneyland (Both parks) is an overall more maintained park than Disney World (All 4 parks).

In the end, I still love Disney World though. I just feel Disneyland has more maintained rides and such.

Just out of interest- what do ya mean by this? I have never been to Disneyland so I'd be interested to hear what you mean:)