The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promotion: Limited Time Magic (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Additional Military Discount Days MNSSHP (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3001289)

Cheshire Figment 10-01-2012 08:26 PM

Additional Military Discount Days MNSSHP
 
Today a notice came out opening up four additional days for military discounted tickets for MNSSHP.

They are October 5, 12, 16 and 23, 2012.

Prices are $41.27 adult or $37.77 children plus tax.

Tickets may only be purchased at WDW ticket or Guest Relations windows.

They cannot be sold at any base, SoG, Disneyworld.com or 407-W-DISNEY

NoOrdinaryPrincess 10-01-2012 08:43 PM

Is there anything we can do if we have already purchased MNSSHP tickets?

ellie05 10-02-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOrdinaryPrincess (Post 46322226)
Is there anything we can do if we have already purchased MNSSHP tickets?

I called Disney to ask today they said there is nothing they can do, however she said to go to the ticket window and ask because they have not recieved any information for this specific situation. We will be there on the 5th I'll let you know what happens.

NoOrdinaryPrincess 10-02-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie05 (Post 46329238)
I called Disney to ask today they said there is nothing they can do, however she said to go to the ticket window and ask because they have not recieved any information for this specific situation. We will be there on the 5th I'll let you know what happens.

Thank you so much.

ellie05 10-04-2012 11:39 PM

We were there today and they couldn't do anything about the military discount. So if you already bought tickets you are out of luck :(.

NoOrdinaryPrincess 10-07-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellie05 (Post 46354051)
We were there today and they couldn't do anything about the military discount. So if you already bought tickets you are out of luck :(.

That is really unfortunate.:sad1:

IrishTink 10-07-2012 01:41 PM

I hope they extend the discount for MVMCP too! We aren't arriving until Dec. 17th, and planned to wait until we get there to purchase. Is the military discount available on the day of the event (if it isn't already sold, out of course) or does it have to be advance purchase? We want to go on the 18th, but our flight doesn't get in until 9pm, which means we probably won't be able to check in until 10pm or so. Would any GS even be open that late?

appleorchard 10-07-2012 09:34 PM

Well, that stinks. I just put tickets on will-call last week.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.