The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   UK Trip Planning Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   DDP Advice.... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3000990)

BecksHH 10-01-2012 09:57 AM

DDP Advice....
 
Q1: Instead of asking which resturants are included in the DDP, which are not? There seems to be so many included, there cant be many which are left out ?!

Q2, if we are going to be in the MK on a MNSSHP, can we get away with book a ADR at 7.10pm? Cheeky I know.....;)

disneyholic family 10-01-2012 09:58 AM

.
here's the list of participating restaurants:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining...estaurants.htm

as for your second question, i don't understand. Do you mean you want to stay at the MK even though you don't have a ticket for the party?

smitch425 10-01-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BecksHH (Post 46316513)
Q1: Instead of asking which resturants are included in the DDP, which are not? There seems to be so many included, there cant be many which are left out ?!

Q2, if we are going to be in the MK on a MNSSHP, can we get away with book a ADR at 7.10pm? Cheeky I know.....;)

Can't really think of any that are not included, but for your second question, you can only make that reservation if you have purchased a party ticket. The latest ADR you can make without a party ticket is 6:55pm, and then you will be escorted to the gate upon completion of your meal.

BecksHH 10-01-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitch425 (Post 46316542)
Can't really think of any that are not included, but for your second question, you can only make that reservation if you have purchased a party ticket. The latest ADR you can make without a party ticket is 6:55pm, and then you will be escorted to the gate upon completion of your meal.

Thats what I thought, we r doing the party another night, so had no intentions of staying without a tix, I made an ARD for LTT a few weeks back, but it looks like its disapeared, so now the only time is 7.10pm & I dont fancy being ecsorted out! lol So just looking into a resort resturant instead :thumbsup2

2Tiggies 10-01-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitch425 (Post 46316542)
Can't really think of any that are not included, but for your second question, you can only make that reservation if you have purchased a party ticket. The latest ADR you can make without a party ticket is 6:55pm, and then you will be escorted to the gate upon completion of your meal.

This is exactly what happens!
We went to 3 parties this year and the CM's were on the ball ensuring that anyone without a wrist band was ushered to the exit.

While you could make a reservation for 6.55 pm, I personally wouldn't want to feel rushed out of the park after my meal.

BecksHH 10-02-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Tiggies (Post 46316641)
This is exactly what happens!
We went to 3 parties this year and the CM's were on the ball ensuring that anyone without a wrist band was ushered to the exit.

While you could make a reservation for 6.55 pm, I personally wouldn't want to feel rushed out of the park after my meal.


Managed to retrieve my orignal ADR, so no need for anothe....till I realised dinner starts at 4pm....we wanted lunch....:rolleyes1

purple figment 10-11-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BecksHH (Post 46316513)
Q1: Instead of asking which resturants are included in the DDP, which are not? There seems to be so many included, there cant be many which are left out ?!

.;)

Q1: Not included on the dining plans:
The restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin
The Sunday Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
Dine with an Imagineer
Wishes Dessert Party
Victoria and Albert (except on the Platinum Plan)

BecksHH 10-16-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple figment (Post 46420784)
Q1: Not included on the dining plans:
The restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin
The Sunday Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
Dine with an Imagineer
Wishes Dessert Party
Victoria and Albert (except on the Platinum Plan)

Thanks for that :) As i thought not many, but at least I know :thumbsup2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.