The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Galveston 3/15/2013 Western Cruise!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2997009)

jenerra11 09-23-2012 11:20 AM

Galveston 3/15/2013 Western Cruise!!

My girls and I will be on this cruise for Spring Break. Who will be joining us?

IrishCowboy 09-23-2012 12:28 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

fatfish 09-24-2012 12:54 PM

We're booked on this cruise too. Now we need to decide if we are going to take this one or the 8-night in Feb. But until we do I'm staying on both threads... ;)

We went to see the Magic off on her first cruise out of Galveston this past Saturday. She is a beautiful ship!

jenerra11 09-24-2012 06:03 PM

I'll take eight nights over four anytime; just can't afford it right now. However, the weather might be better in March. Good luck on your decision making!

ksucats 10-09-2012 02:53 PM

We are not booked on this one, but we will be on the one on 3/19. I know there is no activity on these boards for either of these cruises. I was just curious if anybody on the 3/15 is doing a back to back and will be on 3/19 also.

oklamomof4boys 10-19-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksucats (Post 46395444)
We are not booked on this one, but we will be on the one on 3/19. I know there is no activity on these boards for either of these cruises. I was just curious if anybody on the 3/15 is doing a back to back and will be on 3/19 also.

We aren't on this cruise either but we are on the 3/19 cruise! I too was looking for people who might be doing back to back cruises. I would start a thread for our cruise but I'm not sure if I know how!

ksucats 10-24-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oklamomof4boys (Post 46494059)
We aren't on this cruise either but we are on the 3/19 cruise! I too was looking for people who might be doing back to back cruises. I would start a thread for our cruise but I'm not sure if I know how!

I think you just post a new thread & then post on the 2013 Magic thread with a link to it. I did that with a previous cruise & then I had all sorts of people expecting me to do more than I had time, so somebody else started a new thread & shut down mine. I don't want to go through that again, but it just doesn't seem like the interest is here for this one so that probably won't be an issue.

skayrobe 11-10-2012 04:33 PM

Spring Break

I am thinking of booking this cruise for a spring break with either grandson or granddaughter or both. I will keep monitoring this post and will let you all know when we decide. Sherry

jenerra11 12-04-2012 01:02 PM

We will not be on this cruise anymore....booked the Feb 1st cruise...ksf

saraheubanks1 12-13-2012 12:40 PM

My family will also be on the 3/19 cruise. We changed from the Fantasy to save some money, and also so I wouldn't have to be away from my baby as long. Who thinks they might offer discounts on this cruise?

ksucats 12-13-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saraheubanks1 (Post 46917614)
My family will also be on the 3/19 cruise. We changed from the Fantasy to save some money, and also so I wouldn't have to be away from my baby as long. Who thinks they might offer discounts on this cruise?

I keep going back and forth on whether to go ahead & pay in full or to move the cruise to another date and wait for discounts. At this point, I think there will be discounts, but am still not sure if I want to mess with moving my cruise. I am very surprised that this one isn't selling better, because it wasn't priced terribly high to begin with and is spring break for many schools.

saraheubanks1 12-16-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksucats

I keep going back and forth on whether to go ahead & pay in full or to move the cruise to another date and wait for discounts. At this point, I think there will be discounts, but am still not sure if I want to mess with moving my cruise. I am very surprised that this one isn't selling better, because it wasn't priced terribly high to begin with and is spring break for many schools.

I know, my travel agent told me to wait until as late as possible to pay in full just incase there are discounts. I am silver so I guess I won't be booking any extras early.

ek5 01-07-2013 07:27 AM

Fish Extender?

Hi! This is our first Disney cruise. I have read about fish extndender and was wanting to do this on our cruise out of Galveston, March 15 on Magic. I am not quite sure how to sign up. Thanks!

tictoc 01-09-2013 10:48 PM

tictoc

Just booked this cruise. We will be there on my son's birthday!

tictoc 01-13-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ek5 (Post 47108999)
Hi! This is our first Disney cruise. I have read about fish extndender and was wanting to do this on our cruise out of Galveston, March 15 on Magic. I am not quite sure how to sign up. Thanks!

I want to do it as well. I am also unsure of how to sign up. I guess we could just do it for each other's family if no one else comes on here or instructs us!