The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Can we see Jake and the Neverland Pirates? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2995144)

karensi 09-19-2012 11:38 AM

Can we see Jake and the Neverland Pirates?
 
I thought they were suppossed to be at H&V...thinking breakfast and lunch:confused3
But Ive recently read some threads where ppl arent sure if they will be there.....grrr.
We are going in April and would like to see Jake and the Pirates if possible. Does anyone know if they are at H&V or anywhere else in WDW?

Thanks,

Karen :)

Gorechick 09-19-2012 12:16 PM

We saw Jake at H&V breakfast last month, no other Neverland friends yet. There was a rumor that they are thinking of making a Jake and the Neverland Pirates breakfast. There has been no confirmation that it will happen.

disprincessesmom1012 10-10-2012 07:02 PM

Jake is there for breakfast and lunch and he also meets outside the disney junior stage area. the other characters are in puppet form in the disney junior live on stage show. we enjoyed all the characters available at H&V except handy manny. not that hes not great but my girls dont know who he is since his show isnt on often. they should just add doc mcstuffins.

karensi 10-12-2012 01:31 PM

Thanks disprincessesmom, So now I will have to fit in a breakfast or lunch at H&V for our April trip . Hope Jake will still be there then!

Karen :)

nanalisa 10-12-2012 02:02 PM

We are going in January and I ADR's for H&V so he could see his favorite, Special Agent Oso. Is he still there? We wanted to go for lunch but there seems to be a question of whether the characters are there or not at lunch so we are going for breakfast.

BNukem 10-13-2012 07:16 AM

We were there for breakfast a few days ago, it was Special Agent Oso, Jake, June (from Little Einsteins), and Handy Manny

karensi 10-13-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanalisa (Post 46426263)
We are going in January and I ADR's for H&V so he could see his favorite, Special Agent Oso. Is he still there? We wanted to go for lunch but there seems to be a question of whether the characters are there or not at lunch so we are going for breakfast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNukem (Post 46431880)
We were there for breakfast a few days ago, it was Special Agent Oso, Jake, June (from Little Einsteins), and Handy Manny

Hoping to maybe do lunch, only character we really want to see is Jake. Does anyone have any info about the lunch, in particular, do you know if Jake is at the H&V lunch??

Thanks,

Karen :)

Gorechick 10-13-2012 12:56 PM

The same characters are at lunch.

karensi 10-13-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorechick (Post 46434183)
The same characters are at lunch.

Thanks so much Gorechick, that gives us some flexability. I see from your tag you were just at WDW in August. Did you do the character lunch at H&V? Just wondering if you liked it.

Thanks,

Karen :)

Gorechick 10-13-2012 01:16 PM

We did the breakfast and it was a lot of fun. It was not crowded and did not feel rushed. The characters came around twice and they do a dance break about every 15 minutes.

karensi 10-13-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorechick (Post 46434307)
We did the breakfast and it was a lot of fun. It was not crowded and did not feel rushed. The characters came around twice and they do a dance break about every 15 minutes.

Thanks again :goodvibes
Wondering if anyone has been to the lunch and if they enjoyed it.
I guess its the same as the breakfast, but just wondering.

Thank you,

Karen :)

zy144622 10-13-2012 02:59 PM

When booking H&V for feb 2013 it's listed having characters for lunch but my reservation says "no characters" so I'm wondering if this be changing soon.

karensi 10-23-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zy144622 (Post 46434967)
When booking H&V for feb 2013 it's listed having characters for lunch but my reservation says "no characters" so I'm wondering if this be changing soon.

I just booked H&V on line the other day and noticed that the breakfast says "characters" but the lunch did say "no characters".
Not sure whats going on but I played it safe and booked the breakfast.

Karen :)

nanalisa 10-23-2012 10:27 AM

I emailed Disney Dining and asked about the character meals at Hollywood and Vine and they assured me that Jake and Capt Oso are at both breakfast and lunch.

karensi 02-05-2013 01:33 PM

Hi, OP here :wave2:
Just wondering if there are any recent updates?
Our ADR is for 10:10a.m. at H&V, late April.
Just hoping for Jake pirate:

Thanks,

Karen :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.