The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The Creative Community (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   request (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2994767)

bearbear 09-18-2012 04:07 PM

request
 
Hi everyone. I know I haven't been around a lot lately. I have a little request of some good vibes for friday morning. I'm taking a certification exam for work. I have been studying here and there when I have time. I just hope that I pass. There are 3 of us taking it and I don't want to be the one to fail. I should be studying now but can't seem to look at the book any longer. I needed a break.
hope all is well with everyone.
Cindy

Reddy 09-18-2012 05:44 PM

Good luck on the test - I"m sure you can do it

3pletprincesses 09-18-2012 07:25 PM

You can do it girl! Good luck!!!

PrincessNancy96 09-18-2012 09:03 PM

Best of luck... remember to study in small intervals... they say it helps... it's all a matter of debate depending on who you talk to ...but I wish you the best!!!

lovingthemouse 09-18-2012 09:37 PM

I know you can accomplish it Cindy - look at everything else you have done so well with!!!!:cool1: Sending lots of pixie dust your way.... pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

morgansmom2000 09-19-2012 07:28 AM

Good luck!

mommy2mrb 09-19-2012 08:14 AM

Good Luck Cindy pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
you will do great on the test :thumbsup2

JJ&JHsmom 09-19-2012 03:48 PM

Good luck on your test!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

bearbear 09-19-2012 04:52 PM

Thank you everyone for the pixie dust. just stopped in for a few minutes. Off to study some more.

mommy2mrb 09-19-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearbear (Post 46209037)
Thank you everyone for the pixie dust. just stopped in for a few minutes. Off to study some more.

good girl :teacher:

Reddy 09-21-2012 04:29 PM

OK it is Friday afternoon - how did you do on the test??::yes::

bearbear 09-21-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddy
OK it is Friday afternoon - how did you do on the test??::yes::

Well it was awful. I won't know for 6 weeks. It was 175 questions and I can say I knew 30 for sure. I went out for lunch after to clear my head. Nothing I can do now but wait. Thank you for thinking of me.

mommy2mrb 09-24-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearbear (Post 46228915)
Well it was awful. I won't know for 6 weeks. It was 175 questions and I can say I knew 30 for sure. I went out for lunch after to clear my head. Nothing I can do now but wait. Thank you for thinking of me.

sorry I had't seen this before....sorry it was so tough, hope you did pass though :goodvibes keep us updated when you find out!


how was NY? did you go to Ellens??

bearbear 09-27-2012 01:40 AM

New York was good. We didn't go to Ellen's. Just a quick trip with my sister. We had a good time.

mommy2mrb 09-27-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearbear (Post 46279771)
New York was good. We didn't go to Ellen's. Just a quick trip with my sister. We had a good time.

happy you had a good time!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.