The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The College Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Anyone accepted yet? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2994586)

disney516 09-18-2012 11:33 AM

Anyone accepted yet?

Saw on Facebook some of the emails are being sent out!! Does anyone know if they were accepted or rejected yet?!?

TedMosby 09-18-2012 11:46 AM

Nope, but some of the people in the Facebook group got accepted. I'm sure that's what you meant though ;p

DisneyGirlie 09-18-2012 01:33 PM

I've been looking on Tumblr searching the Disney College Program tag and it appears that some people have gotten accepted this morning for attractions. All the acceptances I saw were for Attractions and as far as I could see, it was just spring.

So, I don't know if they're getting ready to send out spring advantage emails at a different time or if they're doing it by role, but it is making me so nervous.

tgimunday 09-18-2012 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=DisneyGirlie;46196050]. All the acceptances I saw were for Attractions and as far as I could see, it was just spring.

Their have also been acceptance for QSFB. as far as i know its still only been Spring and WDW.

disney516 09-18-2012 04:01 PM

I'm thinking it's by role bc those roles are the only two I've seen so far as well, I just really want to know!!!!

missflickflack 09-18-2012 07:40 PM

Nope, I was pended only a couple of hours after my interview :confused3

What about everybody else? any news?

heaven2dc 09-18-2012 08:47 PM

No news here - still "in progress" :confused3 I applied for the Disneyland CP so not sure if anyone has been accepted there yet.

disney516 09-18-2012 10:35 PM

If you applied for spring advantage, no one knows if they were accepted or not. Today they only sent out some of the qsfb and the attractions emails for the spring cp. I haven't heard anything about dl cp though

DisneyGirlie 09-18-2012 11:08 PM

Spring Advantage was my first choice, so perhaps I'm grouped into the spring advantage group of acceptances. I just wish they'd be a little quicker with acceptances. Only 2 roles today for Spring? Come on! At least do 2 roles a day for both Spring and Spring Advantage.

Slowly dying.

disney516 09-19-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyGirlie
Spring Advantage was my first choice, so perhaps I'm grouped into the spring advantage group of acceptances. I just wish they'd be a little quicker with acceptances. Only 2 roles today for Spring? Come on! At least do 2 roles a day for both Spring and Spring Advantage.

Slowly dying.

I agree!! I hope they do more tomorrow though and not wait a few days

psherman42 09-19-2012 11:40 AM

Still in progress for me. But my first choice was Spring Advantage and everyone I saw who got accepted yesterday was spring. Hopefully Spring Advantage acceptances start going out soon.

Laniebeth 09-19-2012 12:54 PM

Still nothing for me either, but I didn't apply for either of those roles so...

I didn't pick Spring or Spring Advantage either, I told them at my interview that I just want the chance to work there and I'll stay as long as they'll have me, so I guess we'll see.
I need to join this Facebook group though! I wasn't aware there was one!

EDIT::
Scratch that!! I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!!!! I can't even breathe right now, I just... I don't... AH!!!!pixiedust::banana::cool1:

Good luck to those still waiting!! The waiting is the hardest part!

duckman17 09-19-2012 04:59 PM

Got accepted as a Photo Pass photographer for Spring! Very excited!

jenniferlynn1229 09-19-2012 05:10 PM

yes i got my email today that i have been accepted :) i will be doing merchandise, anyone else find out? you guys can find me on facebook my names jen annarelli

DisneyAllyC 09-19-2012 05:20 PM

Ugh I feel like I'm so far behind. I haven't even been interviewed yet. I'm being interviewed Friday. Do you think it will affect me getting in?