Things I'm looking forward to eating
on our upcoming DxDP trip:
1. 'Ohana's bread pudding
2. Kona's Tonga toast
3. A Dole Whip
4. Artist Point's portabello mushroom soup
5. A main street bakery cinammon roll
6. Several Mickey bars
7. A PB&J milkshake at 50's PT
8. A Jiko flatbread
9. A Via Napoli pizza
10. Les Chefs' ham & cheese sandwich
11. Flying Fish's snapper
12. The filet at multiple signature restaurants
I need to make up a 12 days of Christmas version of this. :lmao:
That list makes me SOOOOOOO hungry for Disney food :hyper:
Those are some awesome choices. Make sure you take pictures and tell how much you enjoyed them when you get back.
Things I am looking forward to eating with no dining plan:
1. Ohana meat and noodles and potstickers!
2. EoS Holiday sandwich!
3. Mickey Ice cream bar
4. Cupcakes, particularly the caramel in Germany
5. Something, anything at AofA Landscape of Flavors!
6. Blood Orange margarita
Still haven't decided on MK meals or Epcot meals. Thought we'd leave a little bit unplanned, , for once!
Oh you need to try a Dole whip!! They are one of the tastiest things ever invented!! :goodvibes
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.