The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Wispering Canyon- What to ask to get "it" started (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2991193)

CajunCookie 09-11-2012 07:35 PM

Wispering Canyon- What to ask to get "it" started

OK I hear that you need to ask the wait staff for certain items in order to get them in character and give your table a hard time. I'm in for giving my girls 10and 13 a reason to get red in the face. So, what should I tell them to ask for? I want as many of the antics as they will give:flower3:

Queen2PrincessG 09-11-2012 07:36 PM

Isn't ketchup one?

princessesintraining 09-11-2012 07:43 PM

We went last February for dinner around 5 and I think it depends on your server what you will get. Definitely ask for ketchup. My girls loved that. The table next to us was put in "jail" on the table for sampling another's drink. We didn't get this till we asked. Our girls were so looking forward to this meal, but I left feeling alittle underwhelmed. The server next to us was definitely more in character than ours. Food was great and the girls say it's a must for our next trip My girls were 4 & 7 and loved the stick horse race. I think if we go again I might try breakfast or making a later dinner reservation for more antics.

juliebug1997 09-11-2012 07:45 PM

If you chug your drink quickly, they'll bring you out what amounts to a pitcher of your drink. You could ask for straws too.

Save the ketchup for your dinner.

graceesmom 09-11-2012 08:36 PM

Tell your server you are thinking of going to SeaWorld or Universal the next day or ask a question about a non-Disney park or ride -- like "Where is the Harry Potter ride?" or "We've been looking for the Incredible Hulk ride but can't find it."

TinkerbellinLouisian 09-11-2012 09:35 PM

Wilderness Lodge

Glad I am a Pack Rat...

Was able to find my old vacation chart from 5/2010 visit....

(Results may vary) but here you go:

Wear a Hat or T shirt from Universal or Sea World
Tell your server you spent (spending) the day at an attraction outside of WDW
Tell the server whose birthday or anniversary it is
Have your Kids "Egg him/her on"
Have one of the males in your group ask where the restrooms are
Claim your straw is not long enough
Chew gum
Ask the server where you can buy some chewing gum.
"Drop" your fork and ask for another
Order a Coke for Breakfast.
Order a "Larger Coke"

Have a magical visit !

Mary

mrjef 09-11-2012 09:46 PM

I love WC! I can't wait to try some of these questions. My DS dropped his milkshake multiple times on our last trip. The waitress was great to him and brought his last shake out with the lid heavily taped. It was a riot!

BigKid45 09-12-2012 06:26 PM

......asking for Ketchup right off the bat will certainly get the party started.....and ask where the restrooms are. Kids love the pandemonium...they don't get to see this behavior at a restaurant everyday.