The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The College Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   For people applying for spring 2013 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2990684)

ashleyY993 09-10-2012 09:45 PM

For people applying for spring 2013

Who all is applying for DCP Spring 2013? I have my phone interview next Tuesday and I'm pretty nervous/excited! My top 3 role choices are character performer, bibbidi bobbidi boutique hostess (fairy godmother in training),and attractions. What are your top 3 role choices?

HalJordan 09-11-2012 12:01 AM

i only have two ... character performer(hopefully face) & character attendant

psherman42 09-11-2012 08:21 AM

Me! I had my interview yesterday. :cool1: My top 3 roles are attractions, merchandise, and character attendant but I checked off quite a few others. Good luck to you guys!

ashleyY993 09-11-2012 09:23 AM

Awesome! Good luck to you guys, I can't wait for the results to come in!

DisneyAllyC 09-11-2012 01:08 PM

I have 4 choices. Merchandise, attractions, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Character Attendent

kayotik 09-11-2012 02:23 PM

I had my phone interview on Saturday. My top three are Attractions, Character Performer, and Merchandise, but I checked off nearly everything on my application. I'm getting super impatient and/or nervous about getting in or not. Good luck to you all!

Ajaz 09-12-2012 10:18 PM

My top are Attractions, BBB, and Merchandise. I'm also planning on going to the entertainment auditions, but that's more for fun since I know the chance of me getting picked for that is slim to none. I also indicated some interest in quite a few other things! My phone interview is on Wednesday the 19th so I've got another week to prepare, but I'm still super nervous!

missflickflack 09-13-2012 09:43 AM

hey guys,

My top roles are concierge, merchandise and vacation planner. I have my phone interview in 20 mins and super anxious about it. I am more nervous about the time period after the phone interview :confused3

Goodluck to everyone!

flick

AnnaS 09-13-2012 02:00 PM

Hi everyone,

my daughter really wants to do this. What is the deadline to apply? I will direct her to this thread after the weekend (my son is getting married tomorrow).

psherman42 09-13-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaS (Post 46147163)
Hi everyone,

my daughter really wants to do this. What is the deadline to apply? I will direct her to this thread after the weekend (my son is getting married tomorrow).

I think recruiting is until November.

ashleyY993 09-13-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missflickflack
hey guys,

My top roles are concierge, merchandise and vacation planner. I have my phone interview in 20 mins and super anxious about it. I am more nervous about the time period after the phone interview :confused3

Goodluck to everyone!

flick

Tell us how it went!

ashleyY993 09-13-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajaz
My top are Attractions, BBB, and Merchandise. I'm also planning on going to the entertainment auditions, but that's more for fun since I know the chance of me getting picked for that is slim to none. I also indicated some interest in quite a few other things! My phone interview is on Wednesday the 19th so I've got another week to prepare, but I'm still super nervous!

Yeah Im going to an audition too, but I know its very unlikely ill get picked, but I pretty much will take any role :) mine is on Tuesday and I'm also nervous! Tell us how it goes!

BeachPrincesss 09-13-2012 10:16 PM

hey guys, i had my interview last night. i technically applied for everything, but the only items im really interest is character performer and then BBB :)

missflickflack 09-13-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleyY993 (Post 46152155)
Tell us how it went!

It was great, no reason to be nervous at all. I had a lady named Wendi and she was very friendly. It was mainly like a chat about the positions, and why I choose them and my current work experience.

One tip I can give is have a couple of questions to ask at the end, they like to see that you are genuinely interested in the program!

she said I will now in a few days to 2 weeks at the max???

Let me know how you interview goes!:)

KidGoofy 09-13-2012 11:29 PM

I got interviewed today and to be honest I was nervous over nothing. My top 3 was anything in Hospitality(because I worked at a hotel before), attractions, and recreation. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. But I have a question for people who have already done the program. Am I done with all the interview stuff now since I did the WBI and Phone interview? She might have told me but I was nervous at the time and don't remember.
Quote:

Originally Posted by missflickflack (Post 46152560)
It was great, no reason to be nervous at all. I had a lady named Wendi and she was very friendly. It was mainly like a chat about the positions, and why I choose them and my current work experience.

One tip I can give is have a couple of questions to ask at the end, they like to see that you are genuinely interested in the program!

she said I will now in a few days to 2 weeks at the max???

Let me know how you interview goes!:)

Haha...you actually got interviewed by the same person I did right after me. I was interviewed at 10:30(well more like 10:45 because she called late). So sorry if she called you late because it took her a while to call me lol.