The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Best chocolate you've had at WDW (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2983079)

dnsmills 08-27-2012 03:35 PM

Best chocolate you've had at WDW

I'm a confessed chocoholic. Ice cream, cake, brownies, fudge, pie, chocolate bars………doesn’t matter. I LOVE chocolate! Two of my favorite places at WDW are Ghirardelli and Beaches and Cream but I want to experience as much good chocolate as I can. So tell me…………..what is your favorite chocolate in WDW??

Pakey 08-27-2012 03:57 PM

Chocolate souffle at V&A.

MouseMomx2 08-27-2012 04:00 PM

Dark chocolate salted caramel square at Karmael Kuche in Germany. It is a square of caramel, covered in dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt. It is heavenly!

Mini Sorcerer's Mom 08-27-2012 04:17 PM

The brownies at The Mara, Animal Kingdom Lodge's quick service restaurant, are the best brownies in all of Disney World!! When I inquired about them, I was told that they use imported cocoa from Africa.
Not only are they the most delicious, but the paw print made with confectionary sugar is such a cute touch.

jparc 08-27-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 (Post 45964740)
Dark chocolate salted caramel square at Karmael Kuche in Germany. It is a square of caramel, covered in dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt. It is heavenly!

Second vote for this!!! Love them.:littleangel:

cranleys 08-27-2012 05:16 PM

The chocolate cake at Main Street Bakery in MK. Sooooo good!

Itinkso 08-27-2012 05:46 PM

Does a Mickey Bar count?!?:mickeybar

CindyIsMyFave 08-27-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jparc

Second vote for this!!! Love them.:littleangel:

Third vote for chocolate salted caramel in Germany. But I have to say also that the chocolate mousse at France's bakery is heavenly.

EPCOT is a verb 08-27-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouseMomx2

Absolutely the best.

PosadaGirl519 08-27-2012 06:56 PM

Splurge! Call the bakery and order a personalized chocolate chocolate cake. This was unlike any other chocolate cake I've ever had!!! It's chocolate cake x Disney!!!

Lumiere Lover 08-27-2012 07:23 PM

The Chocolate malt at 50's Prime Time was the best I ever had in my life!!!

dnsmills 08-27-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouseMomx2

This is DEFINITELY going on my list. Mmmmmm!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itinkso
Does a Mickey Bar count?!?:mickeybar

But of course. Mickey bar is always a must-have snack at WDW.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumiere Lover
The Chocolate malt at 50's Prime Time was the best I ever had in my life!!!

I always get a PB&J shake at PTC. Decisions, decisions!

eeyorefan74 08-27-2012 07:43 PM

Caramel fudge at Karamel Kuche in Germany. I'll have to try the dark chocolate salted one next time.

consumermonkey 08-27-2012 08:10 PM

Chocolate, sorry just steer as far away from the American stuff as possible. Most European choc will beat it without even trying. start at Cadbury in UK pavilion and work your way up from there. Apart from the USA stuff, the only way can be up from cadbury.

kristy07keith 08-27-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini Sorcerer's Mom (Post 45964919)
The brownies at The Mara, Animal Kingdom Lodge's quick service restaurant, are the best brownies in all of Disney World!! When I inquired about them, I was told that they use imported cocoa from Africa.
Not only are they the most delicious, but the paw print made with confectionary sugar is such a cute touch.

I am so excited to try this. We are stay at AKL in a few weeks!