The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Orlando Hotels and Attractions (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Vacation Strategy Confirmation Email Timeline (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2981867)

MyGirlLovesTink 08-25-2012 01:22 PM

Vacation Strategy Confirmation Email Timeline
 
I just received my confirmation letter and final balance due email from Vacation Strategy for our rental at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We are 52 days out from our check-in, has anyone else ever received their email this far out? I was under the impression that the balance would be due more around 30 days out.

haPevraftr 08-25-2012 02:00 PM

When I booked with them, I was told I would receive it 30-50 days out.

Chelley00 08-25-2012 02:02 PM

We leave in 49 days and got ours yesterday.

MyGirlLovesTink 08-25-2012 04:41 PM

Okay, glad to hear I'm not the only one!

blessedby3 08-26-2012 10:15 PM

Guess I will be watching for mine. We are at 54 days out today:cool1::banana:

UWGRAD 08-27-2012 04:00 PM

Just got mine today and I called the WBC to confirm my reservation before paying. I was in the system and everything appears to be in order. Sounds like some of the prior headaches have been resolved.

Except for the downside of having to pay at the 50+ day mark vs. the 20 day mark :)

blessedby3 08-27-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UWGRAD (Post 45964033)
Just got mine today and I called the WBC to confirm my reservation before paying. I was in the system and everything appears to be in order. Sounds like some of the prior headaches have been resolved.

Except for the downside of having to pay at the 50+ day mark vs. the 20 day mark :)

I was thinking that others had posted the final payment was due very close to their trip. I thought maybe I was not remembering correctly. At least I am not losing my mind:lmao:
So you can call the resort directly and ask them about your reservation? What number do you call? Thanks

MyGirlLovesTink 08-27-2012 08:20 PM

I called WBC too to confirm and everything seems to be kosher, so I went and paid the balance. Now I can't wait to get there!!!!

UWGRAD 08-27-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessedby3 (Post 45966855)
I was thinking that others had posted the final payment was due very close to their trip. I thought maybe I was not remembering correctly. At least I am not losing my mind:lmao:
So you can call the resort directly and ask them about your reservation? What number do you call? Thanks

When you get your confirmation from Vacation Strategies it will contain a phone number to the Front Desk. They'll ask for your Name and Arrival Date. They pulled mine up immediately and took down my preference for room location. So at this point it appears I only need to show up on my arrival and show my ID :) This is going very smoothly from my perspective.

blessedby3 08-28-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UWGRAD (Post 45968147)
When you get your confirmation from Vacation Strategies it will contain a phone number to the Front Desk. They'll ask for your Name and Arrival Date. They pulled mine up immediately and took down my preference for room location. So at this point it appears I only need to show up on my arrival and show my ID :) This is going very smoothly from my perspective.

Great! Thanks so much :thumbsup2 What building did you request? I think I am going to request 5 or 6....I cant decide, having not been there before this is a hard decision.

UWGRAD 08-29-2012 01:16 PM

I put a request in for Tower 5 Fireworks view, then Tower 6 Fireworks view, then just Tower 6.

I've never been either but I know my kids will want the pools at either 5 or 6.

staceywj 09-02-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UWGRAD
I put a request in for Tower 5 Fireworks view, then Tower 6 Fireworks view, then just Tower 6.

I've never been either but I know my kids will want the pools at either 5 or 6.

I think I am going to put in the same request. Keep us posted on how it goes...

blessedby3 09-02-2012 09:00 PM

Well, Im 48 days out and still waiting on my email for final payment. You wouldnt think I would be wanting to give away our money....but I want to know everything is good to go:lmao: (Not so) patiently waiting:rolleyes:

luvsvacations 09-03-2012 10:57 AM

Pools
 
Can anyone tell me which towers have pools maybe with just a lazy river but we dont need the pirate pool or kiddie pool. We are 4 adults and just enjoy enjoy a pool in the afternoon or evening - and also a hot tub! Thanks

wgeo 09-04-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessedby3 (Post 46029534)
Well, Im 48 days out and still waiting on my email for final payment. You wouldnt think I would be wanting to give away our money....but I want to know everything is good to go:lmao: (Not so) patiently waiting:rolleyes:

Hey Blessedby3, we are arriving on Oct 20th and just got our confirmation email from Vacation Strategy today. Hope yours comes also.

Gina


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.