The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Palo Brunch on the Fantasy (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2979759)

PegIra 08-21-2012 01:21 PM

Palo Brunch on the Fantasy

It has been awhile since we had brunch at Palo's. What are they charging now for Brunch,and what is the charge for dinner.

Thanks for any help

PegIra 08-21-2012 01:22 PM

Brunch at Palo's on the Fantasy

Sorry forgot to say in my last post, we will be on the Fantasy and was wondering the pricing for the brunch, and/or dinner.

Itinkso 08-21-2012 01:23 PM

$20 per person for either Brunch or Dinner.

PegIra 08-21-2012 01:39 PM

Brunch at Palo's on the Fantasy

Wow,thanks for taking the time to answer me, we do appreciate it. The prices is still great.It was actually $10 last time we did it,but $20 is great.Lower than I had thought it might be.

Itinkso 08-21-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PegIra
Wow,thanks for taking the time to answer me, we do appreciate it. The prices is still great.It was actually $10 last time we did it,but $20 is great.Lower than I had thought it might be.

It was $10 when I first sailed too! It has been such a long time since that first DCL cruise I thought there would still be lime green Mickey at Home Depot! :)

PegIra 08-21-2012 02:48 PM

Palo's

I love Palo's !! We are going with friends who have done 19 cruises so far,but never a Disney Cruise. They are beyond excited. I thought we should do the brunch with them,so they get to see Palo's but not miss any of the Disney restaurants since it is their first Disney cruise. Then, if we can get them on a second Disney Cruise,we can do dinner at Palo's.

Itinkso 08-21-2012 02:54 PM

We are having dinner at Palo on Pirate Night and we should be out in plenty of time for the show and fireworks. On a 7 night cruise, you'll be eating in each dining room twice...all of the dining rooms serve the same menu on Pirate Night.

PegIra 08-21-2012 04:59 PM

Palo's

Thanks for your help,and enjoy your cruise !!!!!!!!!!!

kbceman 11-03-2012 08:41 PM

I have booked a brunch at Palo for DH and myself when we cruise in January. I am just wondering, with all the other excellent food that I am sure will be on the ship, is the food that much better at Palo or is it more about the experience? Thanks so much!

PegIra 11-03-2012 09:17 PM

Palo's

Palo's is a great experience,and the food is wonderful. It is not to be missed if possible. You will not regret it.

Peg

khomer504 11-03-2012 09:39 PM

The chicken Parmesan with risotto at Palo brunch was hands down the best thing I ate all week. That risotto was amazing!!

wiigirl 11-03-2012 09:46 PM

Palo is great.....you won't go wrong there! :)

Anonny 11-03-2012 10:26 PM

Everyone raves about the chicken Parmesan, but did I somewhere see that they also offer veal Saltimbanco? I think I like that.

PegIra 11-05-2012 07:41 AM

Palo's

Today is finally the day I can add our friends to our Palo Brunch on our cruise, but of course, I went online at 12:01 am to add them since this is now their 75 days until our cruise and there is no availability. I had checked at 11:30 and it was available but half hour later, nothing available. Is there anywhere I can call and try or do I just have to wait until we board and try?

Peg

mmouse37 11-05-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PegIra (Post 46632122)
Today is finally the day I can add our friends to our Palo Brunch on our cruise, but of course, I went online at 12:01 am to add them since this is now their 75 days until our cruise and there is no availability. I had checked at 11:30 and it was available but half hour later, nothing available. Is there anywhere I can call and try or do I just have to wait until we board and try?

Peg

Don't stress...keep your reservation and just add your friends when you get onboard. We haved done this tons of times and never had problem. I was able to add 10 additional people to our Palo reservation onboard the Fantasy in July with no problem. They hold back a bunch of reservations to be booked onboard. I went to Palo as soon as we boarded and I had everyone's cabin numbers with me (so only I had to go to Palo) and we were flexible on time and day but had no problem adding them all.

MJ