The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Creative DISigns (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Auntlala's Designs! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2975066)

auntlala3 08-13-2012 09:07 AM

Auntlala's Designs!
 
Hi All -

I am not going to pretend that these are the best designs ever - But I think they came out pretty good, and it helped me to learn a lot about the GIMP photo editing program.

Anyway, I thought I would put these out to everyone out there. Use if you would like, or don't - LOL If you need anything personalized, please feel free to ask and I will do.

Autograph Pages and Covers -
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...0and%20Covers/

Personalized Mickey Heads
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...ickey%20Heads/

Wheelchair / Stroller Tags
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...roller%20Tags/

Namefill
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...8111/Namefill/


I am going on a big family trip on the 25th - 31st - (8 adults, 2 Teenagers a 7 year old and 1 year old twins - the twins are mine). I have made Mickey Head tshirts for all of us, Wheel Chair Tags for my niece (she had her PCL in her knee replaced last year and though she is 100%, walking for 7 days straight at Disney may aggravate it) and I am now working on the kids autograph Books - I have a busy two weeks to go!!!!

Enjoy the Disigns and if anyone wants anything personalized let me know. these are very basic designs, but sometimes basic is good - LOL

Laurie

kyliem 08-13-2012 09:19 AM

I really like the stoller tag with the castle and the princesses. Could please change the name to Kylie. Thanks
Your designs look great.

Maleficent53 08-13-2012 09:23 AM

Your designs look great - congrats on getting yourself "trained" in dis-design!

I would love 4 mickey heads if you would do them for me for our next trip -

Mickey mouse - LINDA

Pooh - MARY

Tink - SHARON

Any villain (if you can come up with one) - KAREN
Stitch if you don't have a villain

No date needed on any of them - so we can reuse them!

Thanks in advance!

auntlala3 08-13-2012 09:55 AM

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...iePrincess.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...iePrincess.jpg

auntlala3 08-13-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Mickey mouse - LINDA

Pooh - MARY

Tink - SHARON

Any villain (if you can come up with one) - KAREN
Stitch if you don't have a villain

No date needed on any of them - so we can reuse them!

Thanks in advance!
I have two different Pooh Bears and two different Tink's do you have a preference?

Headlesshorseman 08-13-2012 10:08 AM

Hi Auntlala....I'd love to request something...

We are heading to Disneyland in October...soooo....

Can I please request a "This scooter belongs to Maddox" in the haunted mansion??? or the 3 hitchhiking ghosts or both?????

How about some sort of Disneyland Halloween Heads??? I'd love one with Maleficent with Gammy on it... one with Captain Hook with Maddox on it....and one with the Evil Queen with Ta Ta on it????

IF NOT....no problem...Thank you

HH:thumbsup2

auntlala3 08-13-2012 10:31 AM

http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...al%20Requests/

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...nTinkMH300.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...MaryPoohMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...ickeyMH300.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...nCruellaMH.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

kyliem 08-13-2012 10:44 AM

Thank you so much. Please let me know if you start doing invatations or welcome letters i would have some that i would love done. Thanks
Ryan

auntlala3 08-13-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headlesshorseman (Post 45806904)
Hi Auntlala....I'd love to request something...

We are heading to Disneyland in October...soooo....

Can I please request a "This scooter belongs to Maddox" in the haunted mansion??? or the 3 hitchhiking ghosts or both?????

How about some sort of Disneyland Halloween Heads??? I'd love one with Maleficent with Gammy on it... one with Captain Hook with Maddox on it....and one with the Evil Queen with Ta Ta on it????

IF NOT....no problem...Thank you

HH:thumbsup2

Something like this?

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...dMansionWC.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...dMansionWC.jpg

auntlala3 08-13-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headlesshorseman (Post 45806904)
Hi Auntlala....I'd love to request something...

We are heading to Disneyland in October...soooo....

Can I please request a "This scooter belongs to Maddox" in the haunted mansion??? or the 3 hitchhiking ghosts or both?????

How about some sort of Disneyland Halloween Heads??? I'd love one with Maleficent with Gammy on it... one with Captain Hook with Maddox on it....and one with the Evil Queen with Ta Ta on it????

IF NOT....no problem...Thank you

HH:thumbsup2

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...vilQueenMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...vilQueenMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...ddoxHookMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...ddoxHookMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...leficentMH.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...leficentMH.jpg

What does TaTa stand for? My niece's name is Taylor and my i year old is trying to say Taylor but it is coming out TaTa.

Enjoy

Laurie

tlcmommyx4 08-13-2012 12:35 PM

Hi, I think that you have done such a great job! I was wondering if I could get some name fills? I have a long list and would understand if it was to much :) but if you have time I would love to have the Christmas looking Mickey & Minnie name fills in these names
Michelle
Cody
Timber
Becky
Sawyer
Ethan
Jennifer
Evan
Ean
Paula
Elisabeth
Thank you in advance if you have time to do this for me:yay:

MrsHeg 08-13-2012 12:43 PM

Great job, designing can be addictive :)

auntlala3 08-13-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlcmommyx4 (Post 45808604)
Hi, I think that you have done such a great job! I was wondering if I could get some name fills? I have a long list and would understand if it was to much :) but if you have time I would love to have the Christmas looking Mickey & Minnie name fills in these names
Michelle
Cody
Timber
Becky
Sawyer
Ethan
Jennifer
Evan
Ean
Paula
Elisabeth
Thank you in advance if you have time to do this for me:yay:

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...hristmasNF.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...hristmasNF.jpg

Please check the special request album for the rest - It dawned on me as I finished all of them, that you might want the other Christmas Picture that I have. If that is the case let me know and I will re do them.

Special Request Album
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...al%20Requests/

Headlesshorseman 08-13-2012 02:23 PM

My sister's name is Tara....and one of our nephews couldn't say that and Ta Ta came out....

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/q..._mouse-503.gif

HH:thumbsup2

tlcmommyx4 08-13-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntlala3 (Post 45809871)
http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...hristmasNF.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...hristmasNF.jpg

Please check the special request album for the rest - It dawned on me as I finished all of them, that you might want the other Christmas Picture that I have. If that is the case let me know and I will re do them.

Special Request Album
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/...al%20Requests/

Wow thank you so much, I didn't even see these, I think they work perfect for the Girls, but I was wondering if the boys could do the other Blue and white I think in your photobucket. The boys are Evan Ean Ethan Sawyer and Cody.
Thanks again so much for helping me out!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.