The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2973365)

Unca_Scrooge 08-10-2012 02:16 AM

Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread

Beverly Soda Appreciation Thread :cool1:

No Epcot trip is complete without a stop at Club Cool and some delicious Beverly soda, and best of all it's free! :cheer2:
I just love the stuff and have to down a couple of quick cups right off the bat, then I take two of the small cups with me so I can enjoy it during the walk to world showcase.

Though I guess it's not for everybody :confused3 , so I do tend to trick a few people into trying it by so thoroughly enjoying it. I've no idea why so many people go :crazy2: after tasting it.

It's a shame they don't sell it at any of the Italian restaurants there, in fact it seems impossible to even buy online :mad:

thestevied 08-10-2012 04:32 AM

Where's the dislike button?

sillylily 08-10-2012 04:38 AM

^^^ What he said.

Luisa 08-10-2012 04:44 AM

Can you get San Pellegrino brand drinks in the US? Their chinotto is very similar, very easy to find it in Australia - I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Unca_Scrooge 08-10-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thestevied (Post 45776165)
Where's the dislike button?

Obviously the taste of Beverly is too sophisticated for your pedestrian taste buds :surfweb:

thestevied 08-10-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unca_Scrooge

Obviously the taste of Beverly is too sophisticated for your pedestrian taste buds :surfweb:

Guess so.... Don't think I'll ever be that sophisticated!! ;)

topmonkeygirl 08-10-2012 06:51 AM

I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's O.K., I don't think I would buy it if it were on the shelf here.

Fan of Figment 08-10-2012 07:34 AM

Yes, I would be one of these: :crazy2:
That said, it doesn't stop me from trying it every time. :rotfl:

aznshents 08-10-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Figment (Post 45776970)
Yes, I would be one of these: :crazy2:
That said, it doesn't stop me from trying it every time. :rotfl:

Or convincing people that this is the best damn soda ever.

sydsmom1997 08-10-2012 08:08 AM

2 weeks from today I am on my way! I'm definitely planning a stop at Club Cool, so DH can try some Beverly! I will be ready with my camera! :lmao:

CrabbyPatty 08-10-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unca_Scrooge (Post 45776204)

Love it! While I'm not firmly on the "Beverly is the Best Stuff Yet" bandwagon, I don't get why people think it's so darn bad. I like sour and bitter flavors and don't mind Beverly.

On the other hand, I have a friend who think yogurt is "sour" - not just the plain no-sugar Greek stuff - ANY yogurt, despite it being loaded with sugary syrup and/or topped with berries. She hates Beverly.

Meriweather 08-10-2012 09:07 AM

We like Beverly too.
Always get it. It is the only one of those sodas I get.
It is fun to watch the people standing around watching US drink it :rotfl: We don't react the way they are expecting :teeth:

KellyNY 08-10-2012 09:37 AM

I love Beverly and I aslo would love them to sell some in bottles, so I could carry one.
It is not for everyone, I think what gets most people is not taste but such a difference between all sweet sodas and Beverly.
Beverly could be also good with seafood, consider it a non alcohol alternative to beer.

dtstampz 08-10-2012 09:38 AM

I like Beverly, but then I used to like gin & tonics back in the day....
While it's not my favorite, Beverly makes a good chaser for the sweeter sodas. :)

DisLUV 08-10-2012 10:07 AM

Let me Just say

Let me just say this....

I appreciate that Beverly is a soda.... That is about as far as I go!! :-)