The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Any rumor when 2014 dates come out? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2966897)

minnieandmickey 07-29-2012 05:43 PM

Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?
 
Just wondering......

darkwing818 07-29-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnieandmickey (Post 45649657)
Just wondering......

You & me both & a lot of others as well. Last year the first wave came out in October. Some one posted they heard not until next year :sad:. but at this point who knows...???

kdeans1010 07-29-2012 06:03 PM

When I was booking my dummy date for next year a few days ago, the man said October for 2014.

DynamicDisneyDuo 07-29-2012 06:06 PM

There was a thread a few weeks ago where someone e-mailed DCL about it. The response indicated that they did not anticipate releasing 2014 until next year. Whether that will wind up being the case or not...only time will tell.

triciari 07-29-2012 06:07 PM

I would love if it was the end of October! We'll be cruising then, so I'm hoping I can take advantage of opening rates and 10% discount!

Castaway April 07-29-2012 06:49 PM

The end of October would be awesome because we will also be onboard and could take advantage of opening prices and the OBD!!!!! It sounds like they are preparing people for later than that though :(

triciari 07-29-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castaway April
The end of October would be awesome because we will also be onboard and could take advantage of opening prices and the OBD!!!!! It sounds like they are preparing people for later than that though :(

When are you cruising? We're on the oct. 21st sailing!

GoofyTwinDad 07-29-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnieandmickey
Just wondering......

I don't see any reason why DCL should not be able to release 2014 itineries for the dream and fantasy now. I would guess they will be sailing the same itineries unless they,throw in some double dips on the dream. IMO, I see DCL holding back the magic and wonder's schedule until late spring of 2013. I will be one of the many families to change sailings if they have an itinery that fits my families desires.

crabbymom90 08-31-2012 05:52 PM

We sailed on the Fantasy last week and when we booked a "placeholder" cruise (because we want a Mediterranean cruise in 2014), the guy told us the 2014 itineraries will probably be available this October. :cool1:

PrincessShmoo 08-31-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbymom90 (Post 46009705)
We sailed on the Fantasy last week and when we booked a "placeholder" cruise (because we want a Mediterranean cruise in 2014), the guy told us the 2014 itineraries will probably be available this October. :cool1:

With absolutely no authority to do so, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that DCL isn't going to the Med in 2014. #1, Because they are going in 2013. And #2, NY wants the Magic back.

:cutie:

crabbymom90 08-31-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo (Post 46009756)
With absolutely no authority to do so, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that DCL isn't going to the Med in 2014. #1, Because they are going in 2013. And #2, NY wants the Magic back.

:cutie:

Oh crap.

linmarie12 08-31-2012 07:24 PM

I would so much rather have the magic back in NYC than in the med. I'm afraid they wont go back because on a cruise in July the magic hit the pier.

sarahsmom73 08-31-2012 07:29 PM

That was our cruise... We never felt her hit!!! NYC in 2014!!! Disney are you listening????

jdb in AZ 08-31-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo (Post 46009756)
With absolutely no authority to do so, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that DCL isn't going to the Med in 2014. #1, Because they are going in 2013. And #2, NY wants the Magic back.

:cutie:

What about the Wonder? If DCL is going to do a major drydock of the Wonder in 2014 in the same shipyard where the Magic will be in drydock next year, you'd think the Wonder would offer some type of european cruise before the drydock?

PrincessShmoo 08-31-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdb in AZ (Post 46010698)
What about the Wonder? If DCL is going to do a major drydock of the Wonder in 2014 in the same shipyard where the Magic will be in drydock next year, you'd think the Wonder would offer some type of european cruise before the drydock?

I've not seen anything as to where the Wonder will do her next drydock. So, I can't even speculate (or hope) as to what she will be doing.

I'd like to think that DCL will keep her returning to the west coast for Alaska, anyway, with a few Hawaii & Pacific Coastal cruises on either end of the summer season.

:cutie:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.