The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Project Runway Season 10 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961896)

Nohal 07-20-2012 04:52 PM

Project Runway Season 10

Anyone watching? I was torn between this and Big Brother and Big Brother won out so I only saw part of the show. From what I could see some of the designers have strange garments. I can't believe they kept Koonan because they felt he had more to show them. His stuff looked like what clowns would wear and not high fashion.

Suelala 07-20-2012 05:02 PM

Yes, I am still watching. Only really liked the garments of a couple of "designers". Not sure that some of them will be up for the type of challenges that are typically given. This may be an interesting season!

cabanafrau 07-20-2012 05:04 PM

They got rid of the blandest onscreen personality of the lowest scorers. You knew it wouldn't be Kooan, who makes an ideal reality show personality -- for now. I also think he's completely playing the producers & the audience.

The Mystery Machine 07-20-2012 07:18 PM

It taped for me and I have not watched. Are Heidi, Gunn, Garcia, and Kohr's the judges?

Nohal 07-27-2012 04:50 PM

Wow that candy challenge was really cool. I loved most of the outfits, but especially loved Vens. It's hard to believe that some of the garments were made of candy.

hereyago 07-27-2012 05:38 PM

I started watching last night. Loved the candy challenge. Loved Vens and shandi?s the most. Even the guy-can't recall his name with part of his hair blonde was laughing at another contestant when judges were saying stuff about her work wow real professional even though he himself had a nice creation , still very uncool.

luvmy3 07-27-2012 05:47 PM

I'm watching and I know who I definitely don't like. I think I like the girl who does the black the best, but if she doesn't do some color I think she'll be gone soon.
I also like the guy who won last night, is that Ven? I thought his outfits last week were stunning.

I can't stand the twin divas ;)

PRINCESS VIJA 07-27-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hereyago (Post 45632308)
I started watching last night. Loved the candy challenge. Loved Vens and shandi?s the most. Even the guy-can't recall his name with part of his hair blonde was laughing at another contestant when judges were saying stuff about her work wow real professional even though he himself had a nice creation , still very uncool.

That's Gunnar, and I really don't like him either. He is just mean. He is my least favorite by far!

VEN! WOW, that was amazing!

Nohal 07-27-2012 06:19 PM

twin divas:rotfl2: love that name. It seems like they showed both guys on camera a lot last night. I don't know what they have against each other unless they are jealous of the others work. And yes I agree that Gunner is really mean unfortunately his work is good so he will be around awhile.

Andtototoo 07-27-2012 07:18 PM

Gunnar is just a squeaky-voice version of the detestable Josh.

I feel realllllly bad for the design team who gets Kenley as a client.

Swan4Me 07-27-2012 07:47 PM

:cheer2: I LOVE Ven-he is soo talented:cheer2:

But , knowing PR the way i do-they will crown the one who is most popular,,,not most talented;)

The japanese guy is a hoot!:rotfl2:

Swan4Me 08-31-2012 07:35 AM

This season is full of "firsts"

Two people quit
and
Last night..............................

No one lost:rotfl:

Meriweather 08-31-2012 07:57 AM

They had to make up the time frame for the 2 walking out.
They brought one back and now no one going, so they should be even again.

kaytieeldr 08-31-2012 08:29 AM

I liked Ven, but his personality is irritating me lately - not to mention the way he treated his client last week :(. And rewatchin last week's show last night, he was angry at being the last designer of the bottom three left on the stage? Really? It happens sometimes. Could have been worse - he could have been out :rotfl:

I predict Ven and Fabio as two of the final three. Possibility of Gunnar, given that he was "also safe" (shades of what's-her-name who couldn't sew).

khertz 08-31-2012 08:50 AM

I was really liking Ven this season until he treated his client so badly last week. Left a bad taste in my mouth over him. :sick: I still really like Christopher & Melissa so far, they are my favorites! I'm ready for Elena and Alicia to go. Elena is annoying and Alicia is so blah, I'm not sure how she is even still there.