The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The Creative Community (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   the Daily Grind ~ 6/13/12 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2941751)

lovingthemouse 06-13-2012 05:51 AM

the Daily Grind ~ 6/13/12

Good morning!!!:wave2:

The last day of school..... nothing more to be said!

Have a wonderful day everyone. :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96 06-13-2012 06:09 AM

Have a great last day of school, Caroline!!!!

Let's see today:

:laundy: done
once over the house
research poster project for DS16
DD to complete consumer clothing project today

I'm going to do some digital pages ~~ working on these this evening

JJ&JHsmom 06-13-2012 06:47 AM

Good Morning!

Carline, enjoy the last day of school!

Raining here.

Today:

Work
stop at M's for some ribbon
dinner burgers or tacos
meeting a 7pm

Hope everyone enjoys today!

rlovew 06-13-2012 07:49 AM

Good Morning!

I am headed off to Lakeland for a couple of days- which means I will have reliable internet.

Today:
breakfast Bible study- done
swim with kids
quick shower
drop off dogs
head to Lakeland
check in to conference
check into hotel
go to exhibit hall
dinner- somewhere out

Have a great day everyone!

Rebecca

mommy2mrb 06-13-2012 08:23 AM

Good Morning!

the show was wonderful! the kids did great! the audience ooohed and aaahed over the sets and I am one tired mama!

only photo I could take

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/a...b/IMG_0146.jpg

the blacklight with everything glowing was really cool!

not sure what I will get done today, do have 120 pairs of sock and gloves to wash, might take a nap this morning, I didn't get home until 1015, my DB took mom and megan home after the show so she could shower and get to bed

Reddy 06-13-2012 09:32 AM

DH is off today - he worked Sunday so has to take another day
I worked on some inkscaping for a blog hop that I was asked to join - Mary Poppin theme so that sounded fun to me (it will be in the middle of July)
rained here so not sure what we will be doing today besides boys horse riding at 1

JohnsonsLoveDisney 06-13-2012 10:28 AM

Wednesday!!!

So tired today. Another most of the nighter finishing up dance schedules. Then DS decided to be up at 3am and again at 7am.

Finish up pending orders- didnt get this done last night due to dance scheduling starting at 9 and going til 1am

pick up DD#2 from school- remember that she gets out 45 mins later today- forgot last week and was early
home
lunch
get dance program laid out and emailed out for one final parent check
dinner- not sure
take DD#2 to cheer camp
pick up girls
hopefully bed early!

Poppins2000 06-13-2012 11:19 AM

My quest on continuing to paint the master bedroom is still on. I thought I was going to finish today but alas I ran out of paint. That and I have been painting since 8:30 this morning and I'm over it already, hahaha!

Housekeeper comes tomorrow, got plans for Friday so Saturday looks like the day it will FINALLY be completed. Painting already textured walls is a pain in **** I'll tell ya!

So this afternoon -

SHOWER
lunch
get dinner prepped (a four hour crock pot recipe)
work on organizing photos
scrap a couple of pages
break open the wine
have dinner with DH

Happy Hump Day all - Friday is so close (and yet so far....)

disney-akj 06-13-2012 02:42 PM

Hope everyone has a good day!!
Cute picture Lisa!!

Since we are going out of town this weekend for four days, I have been busy with the laundry, cleaning etc. My friend came over today to help me get this done for father's day too (for both DH and FIL). Thank you pinterest for the idea ;) Now to get it printed and framed before we leave. On pinterest the feet said "We :love: Daddy" I was going to do " We :love: dad" but then figured we could use it for Grandpa and Daddy both this way ;)
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/t.../IMG_86161.jpg

mommy2mrb 06-13-2012 02:45 PM

cute photo Michelle :goodvibes

Reddy 06-13-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney-akj (Post 45172399)
Hope everyone has a good day!!
Cute picture Lisa!!

Since we are going out of town this weekend for four days, I have been busy with the laundry, cleaning etc. My friend came over today to help me get this done for father's day too (for both DH and FIL). Thank you pinterest for the idea ;) Now to get it printed and framed before we leave. On pinterest the feet said "We :love: Daddy" I was going to do " We :love: dad" but then figured we could use it for Grandpa and Daddy both this way ;)
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/t.../IMG_86161.jpg

oh that is too cute - have to get nephews over to do that -- don't think Richard would do it but James might;)

disney-akj 06-13-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddy (Post 45172685)
oh that is too cute - have to get nephews over to do that -- don't think Richard would do it but James might;)

I didn't think Jackson would either. It was a group effort with my friend and DDs to get the marker on his feet :rotfl: Then a lot of bribery with juice and an Ipod for the photo! Spongebob was playing on the Ipod above the camera as we were taking the photo to get him to look and cooperate :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96 06-13-2012 04:19 PM

Very cute idea Michelle...

I bet the kids were giggling the entire time you were trying to write on their feet.. I know I would have been...someone would have had to sit on me!!!

JJ&JHsmom 06-13-2012 04:49 PM

Lisa and Michelle, love the pics!

wdwmickey 06-13-2012 06:24 PM

Cute pics Lisa & Michelle :)

Quick update--MRI was clear so I just need to continue to take my meds & take it easy. No "real" food for a few more days--just rice, bananas, applesauce, and yogurt ;)

The wildfire is about 75 miles NW of us so no worries, but, the air is starting to taste smoky which isn't good for DH & DD 2's asthma so we are keeping the a/c on all the time.