Special Announcement - 8/25/2012 NYC Cruise with Pete, Walter, Kevin and John
End of Summer Cruise Bash with the DIS!!!
Join Pete Werner, John Magi, Walter Echols and Kevin Klose as we sail out of New York City on the beautiful Disney Magic for a very special End of Summer Cruise!!! This rare cruise opportunity to travel with the DISBoards.com and DISUnplugged team also offers some exclusive events just for Dreams Unlimited Travel Clients:
- An exclusive party onboard the ship being hosted by Disney Cruise Line
- Special in-room gifts courtesy of Dreams Unlimited Travel
- A one-of-a-kind day in the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom with the members of the DISUnplugged Podcast (transportation and park admission included)
- Pre-cruise tour of The New Amsterdam Theater (no charge)
- Pre-cruise Broadway Show Tickets (extra charge)
8/25 – 09/02/2012
8-Night Bahamas Cruise out of NYC
New York, NY, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral
Day 1 – Embarkation New York City
Day 2 – At Sea
Day 3 – At Sea
Day 4 – Nassau
Day 5 – Castaway Cay
Cay 6 – Port Canaveral (Join us for a day in the Magic Kingdom – 1-day Theme Park Ticket included)
Day 7 – At Sea
Day 8 – At Sea
Day 9 – New York City – Debarkation
Ocean View with Verandah = $4,362.26. Get a $250 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel
Ocean View with Porthole = $3,978.26. Get a $150 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel
Standard Inside = $3,754.26. Get a $150 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel
*Price is per stateroom based on double-occupancy with two adults. Includes all port fees and taxes but does not include trip insurance, air or transfers. Based on posted lowest stateroom category in stateroom type above and is based on tier pricing as of 5/1/2012. Pricing will vary and could be higher. Transfers available for $36/person each way.
To get a no-obligation quote go here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com...ruise-line.cfm or contact your favorite Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent.
- Pre-cruise stays available in NYC through DCL (based on availability)
o Loews Regency = $457/night (pre-tax)
o New York Marriott Marquis = $397/night (pre-tax)
o Westin New York at Times Square = $354/night (pre-tax)
- Pre-cruise stays available in NYC through Dreams Unlimited Travel (based on availability)
o The Distrikt Hotel (this is where we’ll be staying) = $329/night (pre-tax)
- Disney Cruise Line will be throwing us a party on the ship exclusive to Dreams Unlimited Travel clients (details to come)
- Join Pete, Walter, Kevin and John for an EXCLUSIVE day at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Available only to Dreams Unlimited Travel Clients booked on this sailing
- Pre-cruise tours of The Historic New Amsterdam Theatre on August 24, 2012 (NO CHARGE)
- Pre-cruise reduced price Broadway Show Tickets
The Lion King
August 24, 2012 8pm
Side Orchestra: $142.00
Rear Orchestra: $99.00
Prime Mezzanine: $152.00
Front Mezzanine: $142.00
Middle Mezzanine: $115.00
Rear Mezzanine: $85.00
August 24, 2012 8pm
Front Mezzanine: $75.00
Middle Mezzanine: $75.00
Rear Mezzanine: $45.00
The tour of The New Amsterdam Theater is now FREE to Dreams Unlimited Travel clients joining us on this sailing. Emails have gone out to all current clients with this information.
The prices are per cabin, aren't they? Or are they per person?
Stateroom! Of course. Thanks for the clarification.
I just need to find a roomie and a spare $3,000. And no OT in sight at work. Sigh.
It's too bad you're not on the Sept. 2 Canada cruise. That one's much more reasonably priced!
One of two things needs to happen...
1. You guys need to stop traveling and tempting me with all your trips because I want to follow you around the world (is that creepy? :) ) and my wallet will not allow that.
2. I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!
Seriously though, hope you guys have fun! As always, im there in spirit (also creepy!)
Dang it! I was looking at flights and ready to go when Brian pointed out that we agreed to chair the school festival this year from 8/30-9/2 (our punishment for blowing it off last year to go to London/Paris).:headache: Bummer!!!! This is my payback for compulsive volunteering!
We're on this sailing! :cool1:
All 17 of us! Although 3 of the cabins didn't book through DU :(. But I did! Ha! :cool1::banana::cool1:
Only folks booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel will be able to take part in the special things we have planned.
If you would like to see if we can include the rest of your party, just drop me a note at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.
I want to do this so bad but I don't think I can get the time off work from booking other people's dream trips. [sigh]
Oh man, three of my favorite things.... This is going to be tough one to resist!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.