The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Anyone stay in Room 5552 on the Dream? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2912742)

PegIra 04-19-2012 09:26 AM

Anyone stay in Room 5552 on the Dream?
 
We are actually scheduled to be on the Fantasy in January 2013. We have a accessible room 5552 and was hoping that both of our scooters will fit in the room. Since they are sister ships, I thought room 5552 would be the same.
Does anyone have any pictures of this room.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all,

Peg

dad2wayne 05-13-2012 09:38 PM

I don't know what 5552 on the fantasy looks like but were staying in 5552 on the dream in oct and I found this online. they were very helpful
http://www.cruiselinerooms.com/view_...hp?r_id=130441

lbgraves 05-13-2012 10:18 PM

Friends of ours were in 5552 on the Fantasy's MV. The room is huge! The balcony is also VERY big and both of you should be able to get around both without a problem space-wise. The only problem they had was the automatic door delay to close and the fact that the door is at the end of the hallway. They kept having people walk into their room all the time if they opened their door and just continued into the room. When the kids would leave to go to the club and the parents were in the room they would look up to find strangers standing in their room trying to figure out where they were.

txsoccermom 05-13-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbgraves (Post 44877543)
Friends of ours were in 5552 on the Fantasy's MV. The room is huge! The balcony is also VERY big and both of you should be able to get around both without a problem space-wise. The only problem they had was the automatic door delay to close and the fact that the door is at the end of the hallway. They kept having people walk into their room all the time if they opened their door and just continued into the room. When the kids would leave to go to the club and the parents were in the room they would look up to find strangers standing in their room trying to figure out where they were.

Any suggestions what to do about this b/c my mom and her friend will be in this room on Jun 2?! Can we still decorate the door with magnets and such? Didn't know if the door slides into a "hole" or still opens the normal way, just automatically. Any more info would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

PegIra 05-14-2012 07:48 AM

Room 5552
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dad2wayne (Post 44877177)
I don't know what 5552 on the fantasy looks like but were staying in 5552 on the dream in oct and I found this online. they were very helpful
http://www.cruiselinerooms.com/view_...hp?r_id=130441

Thanks so much for your response, It was great to see the pictures, and I would imagine our room on the Fantasy is the same. What website did you find these pictures that is great?

Thanks again,
Peg

redwings30 08-03-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txsoccermom (Post 44877967)
Any suggestions what to do about this b/c my mom and her friend will be in this room on Jun 2?! Can we still decorate the door with magnets and such? Didn't know if the door slides into a "hole" or still opens the normal way, just automatically. Any more info would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

What did you find out about this? We will be so disappointed if we can't decorate!

lbgraves 08-03-2013 01:10 PM

Of course you can decorate your door. It's the same as all the other doors except for concierge. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.