The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Dis Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   "DIS meet"/Disney Nut Support Club - Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2905786)

WdwforLife 04-05-2012 06:18 PM

"DIS meet"/Disney Nut Support Club - Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery
 
I've been thinking of trying to get a bit of a Disney freak "support group" going for the Philadelphia/'burbs area. Just a change for people in the area to meet up once or twice a month and just talk Disney for a few hours. If anyone is interested, by all means reply or private message me. I'm sure we all have A LOT to share and talk about and I would be thrilled to hear about anyone and everyone's experiences. So let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks! :)

Therinian 04-18-2012 11:00 PM

I'm interested. It would be wonderful to talk to other people about my love for WDW. I feel like my family doesn't get it and/or I'm living in Fantasyland, lol... :rolleyes1

Chuck-PA 04-19-2012 05:44 PM

sounds good to us. let us know when and where

jazmyin 05-03-2012 11:00 PM

i would be interested...I live just south of philly

DFD 05-11-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WdwforLife (Post 44518694)
I've been thinking of trying to get a bit of a Disney freak "support group" going for the Philadelphia/'burbs area. Just a change for people in the area to meet up once or twice a month and just talk Disney for a few hours. If anyone is interested, by all means reply or private message me. I'm sure we all have A LOT to share and talk about and I would be thrilled to hear about anyone and everyone's experiences. So let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks! :)

have you decided a date... time... location :)

KOP ~ food court ~ perk: The Disney Store :) and Cheesecake factory..

Christiana Mall ~ same perk as above...

:)

Friend of Figment 05-16-2012 04:52 PM

:smickey:My hubby and I would be interested too! Life long Disney fans here in southern Jersey! Please keep me posted!

DFD 05-21-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WdwforLife (Post 44518694)
I've been thinking of trying to get a bit of a Disney freak "support group" going for the Philadelphia/'burbs area. Just a change for people in the area to meet up once or twice a month and just talk Disney for a few hours. If anyone is interested, by all means reply or private message me. I'm sure we all have A LOT to share and talk about and I would be thrilled to hear about anyone and everyone's experiences. So let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks! :)

:hourglass anything set???? :wave2:

Mickeyteach 06-03-2012 05:43 PM

Anything set yet??? I would love to meet with other DISers!!

dvcnmere 07-25-2012 01:08 PM

We are in Cherry Hill, and would also be interested.

Cassushi 08-06-2012 09:57 PM

:thumbsup2 Sounds like a good time. We're in!:cool1:

mabalisa 08-08-2012 02:29 PM

I'm In
 
I would love to meet up too. Count me in.

DFD 08-09-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFD (Post 44863701)

KOP ~ food court ~ perk: The Disney Store :) and Cheesecake factory..

Christiana Mall ~ same perk as above...

:)

anything yet????

:idea: let'd dtart with a date.....how does ... Saturday Oct. 20.... Halloween would be around the corner by then....

Cassushi 08-12-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFD (Post 45764606)
anything yet????

:idea: let'd dtart with a date.....how does ... Saturday Oct. 20.... Halloween would be around the corner by then....

::yes:: October 20th sounds good to me!

cousinbb 08-13-2012 04:40 PM

:thumbsup2

DFD 08-13-2012 11:58 PM

we have 2 takers plus me for Oct. 20!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassushi (Post 45800210)
::yes:: October 20th sounds good to me!

:thumbsup2

Quote:

Originally Posted by cousinbb (Post 45811564)
:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2



Anybody else?????:wizard:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.