The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   March 28th 3 Day Cruise (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2905512)

nonniemaria 04-05-2012 06:58 AM

March 28th 3 Day Cruise

Looks like we are the first ones here--this is our second Disney Dream cruise.

IrishCowboy 04-11-2012 03:17 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

nonniemaria 04-12-2012 07:54 AM

This is our second cruise--did this same 3 day in 2011. We will be traveling with 3 grandchildren (14/9/5) our son, daughter in law and her mom.
Hope to be able to share information here to others on the same cruise!

moebear 04-29-2012 04:13 PM

Hi Everyone,
We will be sailing on this cruise as well. We are actually doing a 4 and 3 day back to back on The Dream. It will be myself, DH, DD12, DD10 and my parents. This will be our 4th (and 5th) cruises.
We are really looking forward to the sailings!
Take care,
Bonnie

job09 05-19-2012 01:31 PM

Hello :wave2: from Chicago. We are going me, DH, DS 13 (turning 14 on the cruise) DS 9 and DD 9. We went 1 time on the Magic in 06 now coming back to see the Dream. We are DVC members staying at VB after cruise. Can't wait. :rotfl:

wisconsinmom 06-02-2012 04:07 PM

Hi everyone! This will be our 4th cruise, two on the Wonder and this will be our second on the Dream.

My name is Kari and I'll be cruising with my DH, DS (10) and DD who will be 8.

We cruised on the Wonder 3 years ago right before Easter on the 3 night cruise, so similar timing to this one.

luvmyboys89 07-30-2012 09:58 PM

Disney Dream - Our Sequel

Hello fellow DCLers ;) I can't believe that we'll be on the Disney Dream again in 8 short months! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise since May 2011 (that was when we drank the Mickey Kool-Aid and now we're TOTALLY hooked) :thumbsup2
In fact, this time around we managed to convince our very good friends to take a sip of our favorite Kool-Aid and join us (their first Disney cruise!). Soooooo excited! :yay:
Question...Is it just me or does this thread seem rather short? :confused3 I thought there would be more posts out here by now :guilty: If the thread has been moved, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from everyone! :dance3:

nonniemaria 08-06-2012 07:19 AM

Yes not much action yet but I am sure there will be.
Our first cruise it seemed there was more activity but the thread was already pretty long when I found it.

HighCs 09-17-2012 06:56 PM

HighCs are onboard

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmyboys89 (Post 45663947)
Hello fellow DCLers ;) I can't believe that we'll be on the Disney Dream again in 8 short months! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise since May 2011 (that was when we drank the Mickey Kool-Aid and now we're TOTALLY hooked) :thumbsup2
In fact, this time around we managed to convince our very good friends to take a sip of our favorite Kool-Aid and join us (their first Disney cruise!). Soooooo excited! :yay:
Question...Is it just me or does this thread seem rather short? :confused3 I thought there would be more posts out here by now :guilty: If the thread has been moved, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from everyone! :dance3:

Hi DCLers we just book our Dream Easter trip today. We'd love to get a fish extender group going if there are other fish in the sea? We did Disney Magic July 2012 and were hooked and joined the DVC so now we are awaiting the Dream trip. DDs are 11 and 14 and will probably spend all day on the AquaDuck! :)pixiedust::banana:

HighCs 09-18-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by job09
Hello :wave2: from Chicago. We are going me, DH, DS 13 (turning 14 on the cruise) DS 9 and DD 9. We went 1 time on the Magic in 06 now coming back to see the Dream. We are DVC members staying at VB after cruise. Can't wait. :rotfl:

We sound like twins...DD will be 14 next wk when we sail on royal caribbean. We were just on the Magic and joined DVC. We will be staying at SS after the cruise. Also have DD 11. Glad to chat!

luvmyboys89 09-24-2012 09:55 PM

We are definitely interested in fish extenders and our friends are too!!

bigAWL 11-30-2012 12:10 PM

Ok, we're still up in the air about going on this cruise or not. Maybe you all can talk us into it. We're booked for this one and the 4-night before it for a back-to-back. These would be our 7th and 8th cruises on DCL, but our first time on the Dream (which is why we booked in the first place - we much prefer longer cruises).

We are DW (3princessMommy) and me (bigAWL) and 3 DDs ages 11, 9 and 6 at the time of cruising. I think I see a few other girls around the same ages. That's a big plus if anyone is interested in letting their kids "meet" ours via e-mail before the cruise.

Is anyone else doing back-to-back with this cruise? moebear?

We need to decide in the next week or so, so we can pay-in-full and still make the Gold reservation date.

-Aaron

3princessMommy 12-11-2012 07:50 PM

We've Paid in Full so are definitely going! Who's in for a fish extender and getting all these tween girls to chat via e-mail before the cruise??? BigAWL (Aaron) and I have three girls - 11, 9, & 6!

Joann

moebear 12-12-2012 09:45 AM

Hi Everyone,

BigAWL, sorry for not responding - didn't see your question. Yes we are doing a B2B. :goodvibes

We would love to participate in the fish extender and get the girl tweens to get to know each other. That is a great idea!

Time is flying and we will be on this ship before we know it!

Take care and happy holidays to all!

Bonnie

3princessMommy 12-30-2012 02:02 PM

Hi All!

Need to start thinking about getting organized.

Shall we start a FE List now?

I'm happy to keep track if folks are interested:

Just post:

Family Name:
Individual Names, Genders, & Ages:
Cabin Number:

Let's plan on making the cutoff date 30 days before the sail date - so Feb. 28 will be the last day to sign up. It's getting close!!!!

Here's ours:

Lockard (BigAWL & 3PrincessMommy)
Aaron, DH, 40
Joann, DW, 38
Filda, DFF, 38
Caitlin, DD, 11
Alex, DD, 9
Virginia, DD 6
7040 & 7042 (Combined - 1 FE)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!
Joann