The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Disney Dream July 21st 2013 4 day cruise (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2878651)

clueluvzdisney 02-15-2012 06:42 PM

Disney Dream July 21st 2013 4 day cruise

So who out there is excited about our Disney Dream cruise... I have gotten super obsessed with this vacation Im making alot of people sick and tired of hearing it... I know you guys wont be....

breeeza31 02-25-2012 10:10 PM

Im fired up and excited babe.....lets go NOW!!!!:banana:

IrishCowboy 03-01-2012 06:23 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

karyn0995 03-13-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clueluvzdisney (Post 44040281)
So who out there is excited about our Disney Dream cruise... I have gotten super obsessed with this vacation Im making alot of people sick and tired of hearing it... I know you guys wont be....

Hello! We'll be cruising with you! Are you part of the adoption reunion group? We have a Facebook group with a lot of members, but I don't know people's DISboard ID's.

Regardless, I am super obsessed with this vacation also!! Cannot.wait!! :banana:

PrincessesRUs 03-24-2012 10:46 PM

Fired Up!

My very first post here!! I literally cannot wait for this cruise!

:yay:

Amy

karyn0995 03-25-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessesRUs (Post 44417030)
My very first post here!! I literally cannot wait for this cruise!

:yay:

Amy

Yay Amy! So nice to "see" you here!
Karyn

clueluvzdisney 03-28-2012 07:46 PM

Adoption reunion group no I have no Idea what that is my DH and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. What is the adoption reunion group?

karyn0995 03-28-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clueluvzdisney (Post 44451007)
Adoption reunion group no I have no Idea what that is my DH and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. What is the adoption reunion group?

Congratulations on your anniversary! The adoption reunion is for a group of families who met as we were each going through the adoption process. We all live in different parts of the country and primarily know each other through the blogs we kept both before and after our kids came home. Some of us have actually met, others have not. But, we've supported each other through many ups and downs and now we all get to meet in person on this cruise.

We have a Facebook page but may not know each other's DISboard name yet, which is why I asked that question.

Thanks!

clueluvzdisney 03-28-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karyn0995 (Post 44307878)
Hello! We'll be cruising with you! Are you part of the adoption reunion group? We have a Facebook group with a lot of members, but I don't know people's DISboard ID's.

Regardless, I am super obsessed with this vacation also!! Cannot.wait!! :banana:

Quote:

Originally Posted by karyn0995 (Post 44451171)
Congratulations on your anniversary! The adoption reunion is for a group of families who met as we were each going through the adoption process. We all live in different parts of the country and primarily know each other through the blogs we kept both before and after our kids came home. Some of us have actually met, others have not. But, we've supported each other through many ups and downs and now we all get to meet in person on this cruise.

We have a Facebook page but may not know each other's DISboard name yet, which is why I asked that question.

Thanks!

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. Sounds like its going to be an awesome time for all the families aboard those four days.

Ceisen 04-05-2012 11:07 PM

This will be our first Disney cruise. We are very excited!! A friend of mine told me about this site and was talking about fish extenders. Do any of you know about this? Is there a place we sign up?
Any other good cruise info is also welcome
Thanks ;)

BlazerK91 12-22-2012 05:01 PM

Dream 2013

Hello fellow cruisers! Just got back on land this morning from a 7 day on the Fantasy. We had so much fun that we wanted to go again! Booked this cruise right away for my son's 13th birthday!

I hope someone starts an FE list soon!

Peg T. :cheer2:

HRH Bunnyb 12-27-2012 01:38 PM

Wooooo Hoooooo, Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRH Bunnyb 12-27-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazerK91 (Post 46976888)
Hello fellow cruisers! Just got back on land this morning from a 7 day on the Fantasy. We had so much fun that we wanted to go again! Booked this cruise right away for my son's 13th birthday!

I hope someone starts an FE list soon!

Peg T. :cheer2:

Counting down the days !!!!!!!!! Seems like 6 months will be forever getting here !!!!

stampwithamy 01-06-2013 12:00 AM

Fish Extender group

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceisen (Post 44520185)
This will be our first Disney cruise. We are very excited!! A friend of mine told me about this site and was talking about fish extenders. Do any of you know about this? Is there a place we sign up?
Any other good cruise info is also welcome
Thanks ;)

I'm interested in a fish extender exchange also. Where do I go to get involved with that? Thanks!

Artist 01-18-2013 11:35 PM

We are excited about this cruise, too! Extended family trip 14 of us celebrating my FIL's 70th birthday. 6 kids ages from 6-14 and 8 adults hitting the high seas!