The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   June 8, 2013 Mediterranean Magic!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2868004)

MrsKP 01-26-2012 08:08 AM

June 8, 2013 Mediterranean Magic!!
 
So who is joining us??

It will be me (41), DH (43) and DS (13) sailing the Med!! Our friends Derrick & Lorraine will also be with us.

jessa07 01-26-2012 08:25 AM

We're in! It will be me (23) and future DH (26) on our honeymoon! AND I snagged a secret verandah room! :dance3:

MrsKP 01-26-2012 10:17 AM

Awesome!
 
What a great honeymoon! Very cool. Looking forward to the planning. Bride's make great planners since you are in that mode.:banana:

What is your name?

simbasmom2 01-26-2012 05:38 PM

Count us in!! We have never been to Europe, so very excited:woohoo:
It will be me, DH, DD (16) and DD (13). Oh...I love FEs.:banana:

DisneyOHFan 01-26-2012 06:00 PM

We are with you. Me, DH and DS (15 at time of sailing)

MrsKP 01-26-2012 07:33 PM

I have never done an FE??

Looks like we will have some similarly aged teenagers :scared1: My son will be days shy of 14 when we sail.

justhat 01-26-2012 11:34 PM

We're booked for this. It'll be me, my husband (both 33 on the cruise, it's exactly a week after my birthday!), my mom, then 9yo daughter, 6yo son, and 3yo daughter. We're in 8530 and 8528. We're doing a B2B with this cruise and the 12 night after it. Well, hoping too, as it's contingent on my husband being able to secure this week off, as well as the following 2, but I think it should work out!

MrsKP 01-27-2012 07:04 AM

B2B sounds very nice!! You must be a June baby as well. My birthday is the day we are in Rome.

I really cannot wait to be in Europe. First time there and so excited I get to combine that and the Magic :woohoo:

DisneyOHFan 01-28-2012 09:01 AM

I know, I know, this is really early to ask, but I am going to anyway. Has anyone done a Med cruise through DCL? If so, did you do the excursions through DCL or on your own.

I have read some of the threads where some really liked the DCL Excursions even though they were expensive and others gave great recommendations for private tour companies, which sounds really appealing since you can create your own itinerary and you aren't moving at someone else's pace.

So much to plan on consider :confused3

justhat 01-29-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsKP (Post 43861045)
B2B sounds very nice!! You must be a June baby as well. My birthday is the day we are in Rome.

I really cannot wait to be in Europe. First time there and so excited I get to combine that and the Magic :woohoo:

Yep, June 1st! I would have loved to do that cruise, but then we'd have a week before the 12 night and I don't think my husband would buy that long of a trip!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyOHFan (Post 43870510)
I know, I know, this is really early to ask, but I am going to anyway. Has anyone done a Med cruise through DCL? If so, did you do the excursions through DCL or on your own.

I have read some of the threads where some really liked the DCL Excursions even though they were expensive and others gave great recommendations for private tour companies, which sounds really appealing since you can create your own itinerary and you aren't moving at someone else's pace.

So much to plan on consider :confused3

We did the 10 night Med in 2007, it was me, my mom, then 3yo daughter and 11 month old son. We did all the excursions through DCL cause the idea of struggling on our own with 2 tiny kids was not enjoyable! This time around though, not so sure. We'll definitely look into both ways.

WVMD 01-29-2012 11:19 PM

oops - wrong thread....

IrishCowboy 01-30-2012 03:50 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

simbasmom2 01-30-2012 09:50 PM

I will check into DCL excursions and other options, then chose. This will take a lot of planning!! We hope to fly in several days before and stay several after. Airfare is going to be hard to swallow! So we will make the most out of trip. I plan to start reading trip reports and get out my notebook for massive note taking! A B2B would be fabulous!

MrsKP 01-31-2012 06:40 PM

On our own
 
We will be doing it on our own. There are tons of trip reports out there wih lots of information. Plus our fellow DISer's are always helpful so if you find something you are interested in, just ask!:thumbsup2

DisneyOHFan 01-31-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsKP (Post 43899741)
We will be doing it on our own. There are tons of trip reports out there wih lots of information. Plus our fellow DISer's are always helpful so if you find something you are interested in, just ask!:thumbsup2

I think the only ports we will be doing on our own will be Nice and Rome. We might to do the car service for Rome.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.