The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   July 27, 2013 - Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2867719)

dbarker 01-25-2012 04:54 PM

July 27, 2013 - Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean
 
Who is going on the Fantasy, Easter Caribbean - July 27, 2013?

Is anyone interested in doing a FE exchange?

Cruise Meet & Fish Extender Spreadsheet

Deadline to sign up: 29 June 2013.

DCL Fantasy Deck Plan

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/266428330140191/

Cruise Meet: Sunday at 2:00 outside the Walt Disney Theatre balcony, Deck 4.


Here is some info .......


IrishCowboy 02-08-2012 04:52 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Diane71969 04-24-2012 03:10 PM

Crusin Along
 
Booking on July 27th Fantasy.

Now to decide which Cabin... Deluxe Inside or spend the extra for a Deluxe Ocean View???

Diane71969 05-04-2012 04:16 PM

I am interested in the FE Exchange :)

dbarker 05-09-2012 09:23 AM

Diane:

Have you decided on a stateroom yet?

We are in category 5D - verandah. :yay:

Hopefully more people will join us.

Diane71969 05-09-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarker (Post 44837068)
Diane:

Have you decided on a stateroom yet?

We are in category 5D - verandah. :yay:

Hopefully more people will join us.

We are a 9B on the 2nd Deck, I was hoping for a higher deck but at least we got an Oceanview. Need a lot pixiedust: for an upgrade. I doubt we will be lucky enough to get one.

mrebuck 05-09-2012 07:03 PM

Looks like we'll be joining you - me, my DH, my DD (13) and DD (11). We had booked the 8/10 Eastern, but we realized that it will interfere with my DD's first high school volleyball tryouts. So we switched to this sailing today. I sure hope she makes the team - this cruise is costing us $2,000 more for the same cabins. (We had booked the other sailing the first day the dates opened - the 7 months that have lapsed since then plus moving to a July cruise, a more expensive time, is killing me). We're in 7A/6B connecting cabins on deck 6.

Count us in the FE exchange!

Diane71969 05-09-2012 09:52 PM

:welcome:Welcome Aboard with us! We are cruising to celebrate my sons High School Graduation. My sister, her husband, ans their 2 kids DD (13) and DS (9) are going as well Is this your 1st Disney Cruise or how many have you been on? This will be our 3rd.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrebuck (Post 44843279)
Looks like we'll be joining you - me, my DH, my DD (12) and DD (11). We had booked the 8/10 Eastern, but we realized that it will interfere with my DD's first high school volleyball tryouts. So we switched to this sailing today. I sure hope she makes the team - this cruise is costing us $2,000 more for the same cabins. (We had booked the other sailing the first day the dates opened - the 7 months that have lapsed since then plus moving to a July cruise, a more expensive time, is killing me). We're in 7A/6B connecting cabins on deck 6.

Count us in the FE exchange!


dbarker 05-10-2012 06:37 AM

Welcome everyone. This will be out second cruise, and we can't wait.

I added a spreadsheet to the first post. I haven't done one of these before, so I'm hoping it will work. :confused3 If not, I'll just have to work on it until it does. Anyway, I thought it would be a whole lot easier if it was on the first post.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

mrebuck 05-10-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diane71969 (Post 44844875)
:welcome:Welcome Aboard with us! We are cruising to celebrate my sons High School Graduation. My sister, her husband, ans their 2 kids DD (13) and DS (9) are going as well Is this your 1st Disney Cruise or how many have you been on? This will be our 3rd.

This will be our second Disney cruise. Our first was on the Dream last summer and we fell in love - well nearly all of us did. My DDs and I wanted to go again this summer, my husband didn't. So we compromised and decided to go again, but wait until 2013. We also specifically chose this sailing because of the 3 days at sea - my husband felt rushed on our 5 day last year. I think having the 3 sea days will help slow things down for him. And it will give us some time to take some more of those "tasting" classes. We did martini and scotch tastings back to back on our sea day last year - every muscle in my body was relaxed by the end of that second class!

Before our first cruise, my DDs were able to email back and forth with some other kids who would be on the cruise. They ended up making a good connection with two girls and spent a good amount of time on the ship with them. Hopefully closer to the date we can make some connections again.

mrebuck 05-10-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarker (Post 44846170)
Welcome everyone. This will be out second cruise, and we can't wait.

I added a spreadsheet to the first post. I haven't done one of these before, so I'm hoping it will work. :confused3 If not, I'll just have to work on it until it does. Anyway, I thought it would be a whole lot easier if it was on the first post.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but when I click on the link, it brings me to a Google docs page and says I don't have permission to access the document.

dbarker 05-10-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrebuck (Post 44849404)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but when I click on the link, it brings me to a Google docs page and says I don't have permission to access the document.

Thanks for letting me know. I think I fixed it. If not, please let me know.

mrebuck 05-11-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarker (Post 44850792)
Thanks for letting me know. I think I fixed it. If not, please let me know.

That works. I was able to open it, but I can't figure out how to add my information and resave it. So here's our info:
2A/2C: DH Craig, DW Monica, DD13 Elizabeth, DD11 Allison
Rooms 6678/6680 (looks like we will nearly be neighbors)!
1 previous Disney Cruise
Main Dining
Fish Extender - YES!
Celebrations - we're not technically celebrating anything, but it we will be married 15 years next year too (thought that was a cool coincidence).

Thanks for putting this together!

ohMom 05-11-2012 07:29 AM

we are going on this cruise! we are so excited it our first cruise on a new ship. It will be our 5th Disney cruise. It will be myself and DH and DD who will be 16 and possibly our oldest DD who will be 20..if not her that youngest will bring a friend

nothing specifically celebrating, if our oldest comes along it will be close but not fall on her 21st birthday

This is our first Eastern itinerary too, my youngest is really looking forward to beautiful beaches and we are all looking forward to a day on Castaway Cay!

dbarker 05-11-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrebuck (Post 44856124)
That works. I was able to open it, but I can't figure out how to add my information and resave it. So here's our info:
2A/2C: DH Craig, DW Monica, DD13 Elizabeth, DD11 Allison
Rooms 6678/6680 (looks like we will nearly be neighbors)!
1 previous Disney Cruise
Main Dining
Fish Extender - YES!
Celebrations - we're not technically celebrating anything, but it we will be married 15 years next year too (thought that was a cool coincidence).

Thanks for putting this together!

You saved your info. It is there. :thumbsup2

Just a FYI - the spreadsheet saves automatically.

I am so glad I figured out how to share spreadsheets. Now, everyone can add their own info. :banana::banana::banana:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.