The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2826755)

brackjr 11-01-2011 06:12 PM

January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean

Surprised that no one has started this thread before now. :confused3 Sorry for a lame name but maybe we can change it later.

This cruise is a celebration of my DW's 59th birthday which will have taken place on January 1st. :bday: It will be our 12th DCL cruise.

Looking forward to meeting those riding along! :woohoo:

brackjr 11-01-2011 06:17 PM

I have been on the DISBoards for many years although it looks like I am new. :surfweb: My first account was "retired" after I made 20,000 posts.

We have sailed many times with our DISFriends and love talking about it here and on Facebook. :thumbsup2

IrishCowboy 11-03-2011 09:09 AM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

momof2minnies 11-11-2011 06:56 AM

Hi there we will be crusing with you. There are 8 of us maybe 9 by then-:)

We will have been on all the ships by then since my DD and I are going on the Dream in April 12.

Can't wait

Linda

brackjr 11-15-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof2minnies (Post 43212165)
Hi there we will be crusing with you. There are 8 of us maybe 9 by then-:)

We will have been on all the ships by then since my DD and I are going on the Dream in April 12.

Can't wait

Linda

This cruise will mean that we have been on all four ships as well. We have been on the Magic for 9 cruises, the Wonder for one (to Alaska) and we go on the Dream in February. :banana:

Looking forward to meeting you! :thumbsup2

Morsel (Chris/Lynn) 12-06-2011 07:30 AM

Ok people. You can stop lurking and start chatting now. It is past that unlucking "13" number in months. My wife and I will join that club of being on all 4 ships with this cruise. :banana: First we hve to get past our second Dream cruise this coming March and our New England cruise with RCCL in October, 1012. Can't wait to get back from the latter for the warm weather cruise. :worship:

Chris

brackjr 12-07-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morsel (Chris/Lynn) (Post 43411683)
Ok people. You can stop lurking and start chatting now. It is past that unlucking "13" number in months.
Chris

:confused3 I must have missed that memo somewhere. :lmao: For our 2006 cruise we had a couple of dozen people on here talking about the cruise about 18 months before it happened. :surfweb: We even took over the chat room each week. Several of those people are still close friends who we have sailed with again. :grouphug:

So two things:

Welcome aboard Morsel! Looking forward to knowing more about you and your family.

If there are some lurking ..... Come On Out! :banana: Join the party!

brackjr 12-08-2011 10:50 AM

Maybe what I need to do is post once a day here until we have more newcomers! :wizard:

BabyBun 12-12-2011 10:25 AM

Just booked this cruise while we were onboard the Magic last week! It will be me, DH, and DD who will be 17 at the time of the cruise.

We're so excited to sail on the Fantasy!

brackjr 12-12-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyBun (Post 43452324)
Just booked this cruise while we were onboard the Magic last week! It will be me, DH, and DD who will be 17 at the time of the cruise.

We're so excited to sail on the Fantasy!

Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing more about you and your family. :surfweb: We'll add a few more activitites soon like FE lists and maybe a graphic or two. First I need to get through Christmas! :santa:

momof2minnies 12-16-2011 10:19 AM

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!! So happy to see more people from the Dis will be on the ship!!!!!

This is a xmas surprise and I can barely keep it together without spilling the beans.

Linda

shecup 12-22-2011 09:46 AM

Guilty as charged... for lurking! :rolleyes1

Tina here... Sailing with my DH, DD (who will be celebrating her 4th birthday), and Mom so far. We're "well seasoned" cruisers (this will be DD 4th cruise) but afraid to admit this will be our very FIRST Disney cruise!!!!! :banana:

I've been reading EVERYTHING and excited more so then my family since they don't even know we're booked yet (well only Mom). Santa is going to be really good to them this year. And I think they may have even made the naughty list once or twice. Hmmmmm

Anyways, I look forward to getting through the next year and then finally meeting all of you.

Morsel (Chris/Lynn) 12-26-2011 08:12 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by shecup (Post 43520362)

Tina here... Sailing with my DH, DD (who will be celebrating her 4th birthday), and Mom so far. We're "well seasoned" cruisers (this will be DD 4th cruise) but afraid to admit this will be our very FIRST Disney cruise!!!!! :banana:

I've been reading EVERYTHING and excited more so then my family since they don't even know we're booked yet (well only Mom). Santa is going to be really good to them this year. And I think they may have even made the naughty list once or twice. Hmmmmm

Anyways, I look forward to getting through the next year and then finally meeting all of you.

Welcome Tina. If you mean this will also be your daughter's first Disney cruise, then your daughter will love DCL.

momof2minnies 12-26-2011 10:29 AM

Hi everybody-HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! Well we pulled off the surprise with the scavenger hunt and there were lots of tears-my parents are so excited.My kids had an idea something was going on but they are still excited.My DDs will be 21 and 18 when we sail and they just love it.

376 days to go if I counted right. Dad wants to make the chain of rings like we always do to do the countdown.

Linda

Morsel (Chris/Lynn) 12-26-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shecup (Post 43520362)

Where are you from Tina? :confused3

Chris