The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Once Upon A Time (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2821968)

Hootiss 10-23-2011 04:48 PM

Once Upon A Time

Where fairy tales and the modern-day collide. Loved the casting. Jennifer Morrison is totally engaging as Emma Swan and Ginnifer Goodwin is an amazing Snow White. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching, props to the Lost guys!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

thinkerbell 10-23-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootiss (Post 43034234)
Where fairy tales and the modern-day collide. Loved the casting. Jennifer Morrison is totally engaging as Emma Swan and Ginnifer Goodwin is an amazing Snow White. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching, props to the Lost guys!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I thought it premiered tonight. How did you watch it already? Is it already on-line? Can't wait to watch it.

DeluxePrincess 10-23-2011 05:05 PM

Where did you see the first episode? I am really excited about this show! Can't wait for tonight!

Hootiss 10-23-2011 05:25 PM

Yes, I watched it online a few days ago.

happygirl 10-23-2011 06:48 PM

We are planning on watching it. It will be hard to turn it back and forth from the baseball game lol

Hootiss 10-23-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happygirl (Post 43035502)
We are planning on watching it. It will be hard to turn it back and forth from the baseball game lol

Not to give anything away, but you really have to pay attention.
Remember this is from the the guys who wrote Lost lol.

I also liked Grimm, but it is defiantly a darker show, I actually jumped watching it.

castmemberb4 10-23-2011 06:56 PM

Have it set up on DVR can't wait to see it tomorrow night !

happygirl 10-23-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootiss (Post 43035579)
Not to give anything away, but you really have to pay attention.
Remember this is from the the guys who wrote Lost lol.

I also liked Grimm, but it is defiantly a darker show, I actually jumped watching it.

thanks, I was afraid of that LOL

When Does Grim come on

Mermaid02 10-23-2011 06:58 PM

I didn't see this thread and started pretty much the same one...:lmao: I'm really looking forward to this show- I hope it's good and it lasts!

luvmy3 10-23-2011 07:00 PM

Can someone please tell me what network and time this is on tonight? My dd mentioned wanting to watch it, I have seen it advertised but never really paid too much attention to those details. Thanks!

happygirl 10-23-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmy3 (Post 43035630)
Can someone please tell me what network and time this is on tonight? My dd mentioned wanting to watch it, I have seen it advertised but never really paid too much attention to those details. Thanks!

ABC 7 central

Hootiss 10-23-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happygirl (Post 43035599)
thanks, I was afraid of that LOL

When Does Grim come on

Release Date : 28 , October 2011
Genre : drama
Description : “Grimm” is about the fairy tales that you have heard before bedtime comes to life when Detective Nick Burhardt (David Giuntoli ) thought that moving to Portland, Oregon was a good idea. It was until he started seeing things he couldn’t explain such as normal beautiful women turning into hags or a normal man turning into a troll. Nick goes to his relative in the hospital who tells him that he has the Grimm, a supernatural power that is able to see the creatures in real life. With his partner Lt. Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) the pair track down a killer in a “Little Red Riding Hood” tale

NBC, I believe. I get to watch them online.

happygirl 10-23-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootiss (Post 43035736)
Release Date : 28 , October 2011
Genre : drama
Description : “Grimm” is about the fairy tales that you have heard before bedtime comes to life when Detective Nick Burhardt (David Giuntoli ) thought that moving to Portland, Oregon was a good idea. It was until he started seeing things he couldn’t explain such as normal beautiful women turning into hags or a normal man turning into a troll. Nick goes to his relative in the hospital who tells him that he has the Grimm, a supernatural power that is able to see the creatures in real life. With his partner Lt. Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) the pair track down a killer in a “Little Red Riding Hood” tale

NBC, I believe. I get to watch them online.

Thanks, glad they aren't on the same time or day lol

luvmy3 10-23-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happygirl (Post 43035656)
ABC 7 central

Thank you!

lizabu 10-23-2011 07:51 PM

I just saw this show tonight too and loved it.