The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2820495)

Jasminerk13 10-20-2011 02:18 PM

October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!
 
Hi everyone! I didn't see this meet thread up yet so I thought I'd start one!

We are booked in SR 8668!!!!

I can't wait!!!

IrishCowboy 10-25-2011 12:19 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

scorp111 10-29-2011 10:17 PM

Booked it while onboard the Magic this week, and pretty sure we will stick with this date. 700+ days is a long time!

****Updated 8.4.13******
For those just joining, you have lot of catching up to do!!

We do have a facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/321138694651550/

For FE Info, please PM kendzee94

sueernieb 11-02-2011 01:52 PM

We will be there with our daughter and son in law and two granddaughters who will be 7 and 9 at the time. Trying to talk the rest of the family into going also.

Sue

tow-mater-1 11-06-2011 03:10 PM

Hey everybody, we just got off the Magic last week and booked a dummy date. Well it's now confirmed and ressies are switched for this sailing:cool1: It certainly helps with the post cruise blues knowing there's another coming up... even if it is 2 years away. :wave2:Steve and Andrea

ThinkTink91 11-06-2011 03:21 PM

Hi I'm Cassie. I was on the Magic with my Mom Tow-Mater-1 and my family. I can't wait to get on the Fantasy!

ThinkTink91 11-06-2011 04:19 PM

My Mom is slacking. Her post should say:
Hi my name is Char and I am travelling with my DH Nate, DS Corey, his girlfriend Julia, My awesomely wonderful DD Cassie (ThinkTink91), DS Evan, DS Luke and DS Gabe

Your welcome Mom :P

tow-mater-1 11-06-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinkTink91 (Post 43167939)
My Mom is slacking. Her post should say:
Hi my name is Char and I am travelling with my DH Nate, DS Corey, his girlfriend Julia, My awesomely wonderful DD Cassie (ThinkTink91), DS Evan, DS Luke and DS Gabe

Your welcome Mom :P

Brat ;):hug:

ThinkTink91 11-06-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 (Post 43168436)
Brat ;):hug:

That's not very nice Mom! :hug:

zalansky 11-15-2011 02:32 PM

Oops wrong date!

TartanTinker 01-03-2012 06:07 AM

Hello we will be sailing on this cruise also we are doing another B2B this one then the cruise after we done a B2B Oct 11 which was fantastic but we had a bumpy sailing:rotfl: joining me is my DH, DD16, DD14 and DD11 (ages at time of cruise) Looking forward to getting to know you all :cheer2:

tow-mater-1 01-05-2012 05:02 PM

Welcome Judith! B2B very nice:thumbsup2 I'm jealous! So your last B2B was it this past Oct? We were on the Oct 22nd sailing... seems so far away now. Our kids at the time of sailing will be DS24 DD22 DS16 DS9 and DS7. We've only got 21 more months to go! :rotfl:

TartanTinker 01-06-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 (Post 43640987)
Welcome Judith! B2B very nice:thumbsup2 I'm jealous! So your last B2B was it this past Oct? We were on the Oct 22nd sailing... seems so far away now. Our kids at the time of sailing will be DS24 DD22 DS16 DS9 and DS7. We've only got 21 more months to go! :rotfl:

Hi we must of just missed you we sailed on the 8th Oct then the 15th Oct we got all the rough weather missed ports but it was still fun think the staff were glad to see us off the ship so that the weather could get back to normal :confused3
How was the weather on your sailing? At least we can say we are sailing next year :cool1:

tow-mater-1 01-06-2012 08:14 PM

We had beautiful weather for our week... a little rain at Castaway Cay but it was warm so we just hung out at the Konked Out Bar with some peeps from our dis group. The sailing after us had to change their ports due to weather so I guess we were very lucky! My hubby and I cruised with Carnival the previous year and again we sailed with beautiful weather and the cruise before and after us had to reroute due to hurricanes. Hopefully our lucky will hold out for this cruise:thumbsup2

TartanTinker 01-11-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tow-mater-1 (Post 43653260)
We had beautiful weather for our week... a little rain at Castaway Cay but it was warm so we just hung out at the Konked Out Bar with some peeps from our dis group. The sailing after us had to change their ports due to weather so I guess we were very lucky! My hubby and I cruised with Carnival the previous year and again we sailed with beautiful weather and the cruise before and after us had to reroute due to hurricanes. Hopefully our lucky will hold out for this cruise:thumbsup2

Fingers crossed u will be lucky to sail with :thumbsup2 can I asked if you preferred Disney or carnival to cruise with and why?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.