The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Nov. 4th, 2012 Dream cruise meet thread! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2819695)

jenseib 10-19-2011 07:09 AM

Nov. 4th, 2012 Dream cruise meet thread!
 
We recently booked the Nov. 4th sailing for 2012 on the Dream.
I would love to talk to others going on this cruise as well, and compare notes of course.
I would also like to get involved in a Fish Extender exchange. We did one this past spring (on the Dream) and my DD LOVED it.
I hope someone with more knowledge can step up and lead it, but if not, then I will. But being I have only done one, I'm not sure exactly how it all works.

We can set up meet and greets as well, but I am traveling with a group of 16, so my time may be limited as to when I can actually meet. Of course as we get closer to the date, I will know more.

But mostly, I want this thread to get us all prepared and excited for our upcoming cruise. I sailed the Dream once, and also had the chance to tour her again this past Aug with an agent education program, and will try to answer any questions for any first timers.
It's over a year away (and my ticker actually counts down the the day before, because that is when we will be flying in), but I am super excited already. :banana:

IrishCowboy 10-19-2011 05:23 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

jenseib 10-19-2011 07:25 PM

:thumbsup2

starch139 10-25-2011 06:25 PM

We will be there too, Glad there will be fellow buckeyes onboard!:cool1:

jenseib 10-25-2011 06:30 PM

Hi there fellow Ohian! Where abouts are you from? I am west of Toledo.

starch139 10-25-2011 06:58 PM

We are from findlay but do alot of work all over Northwest Ohio, Family is my DW,DD (5), DD (2) in nov.2012. Oh and myself!LOL

jenseib 10-26-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starch139 (Post 43057888)
We are from findlay but do alot of work all over Northwest Ohio, Family is my DW,DD (5), DD (2) in nov.2012. Oh and myself!LOL

Wow, we don' live all that far from each other!

Akima 12-01-2011 10:53 AM

We just booked!! This is our first cruise ever and very excited. :cool1:

Akima 12-06-2011 06:59 PM

forgot to put our room number #9006

Akima 12-06-2011 07:02 PM

Sorry I haven't posted on here much because my husband is always on here and updating me. He is Rental01. We are interested in doing the F/E.

Rental01 12-06-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akima (Post 43415681)
Sorry I haven't posted on here much because my husband is always on here and updating me. He is Rental01. We are interested in doing the F/E.

Posting to support my wife.

:D

Back to the DisDad's thread

jenseib 12-06-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akima (Post 43378277)
We just booked!! This is our first cruise ever and very excited. :cool1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rental01 (Post 43415718)
Posting to support my wife.

:D

Back to the DisDad's thread


Welcome!!!!

shelbell77 12-08-2011 02:55 PM

Hi-
We will be on this cruise (followed by 9 days at WDW). But probably no FE or meets for us as we're sailing as part of the WDW Radio show podcast group with Lou Mongello. This year's cruise had around 400 people and numerous events specific to our group, plus many of the people we met this year will be sailing again, so I'm anticipating a VERY busy cruise for us already!

I've been on five DCL cruises (and 4 non Disney) and will be on the Fantasy next April so this will be my 7th Disney cruise. Plus I'll have experience will all four ships by the time we sail. Happy to answer any questions people might have!

jenseib 12-08-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelbell77 (Post 43428906)
Hi-
We will be on this cruise (followed by 9 days at WDW). But probably no FE or meets for us as we're sailing as part of the WDW Radio show podcast group with Lou Mongello. This year's cruise had around 400 people and numerous events specific to our group, plus many of the people we met this year will be sailing again, so I'm anticipating a VERY busy cruise for us already!

I've been on five DCL cruises (and 4 non Disney) and will be on the Fantasy next April so this will be my 7th Disney cruise. Plus I'll have experience will all four ships by the time we sail. Happy to answer any questions people might have!

awesome...sounds like we'll have a busy ship then. I wonder if it will effect how fast excursions get booked up and Palo?
Maybe with the Podcast group coming they'll put up Christmas decorations up a week earlier?

Rental01 12-08-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelbell77 (Post 43428906)
Hi-
We will be on this cruise (followed by 9 days at WDW). But probably no FE or meets for us as we're sailing as part of the WDW Radio show podcast group with Lou Mongello. This year's cruise had around 400 people and numerous events specific to our group, plus many of the people we met this year will be sailing again, so I'm anticipating a VERY busy cruise for us already!

I've been on five DCL cruises (and 4 non Disney) and will be on the Fantasy next April so this will be my 7th Disney cruise. Plus I'll have experience will all four ships by the time we sail. Happy to answer any questions people might have!

Huh... I've never heard of that one. Time to catch up on it then. If we booked on our own do you think we'll be able to take part in events related to the WDW Radio show podcast group?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.