The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The Creative Community (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The Daily Grind ~10/7/11~ (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2813192)

ddavis860 10-07-2011 07:36 AM

The Daily Grind ~10/7/11~

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...12620988_1.jpg

The Daily Grind ~10/7/11~

Morning! I just can't believe that a week ago I had the AC on because it was soooo humid, and now it's 45 degrees

TGIF!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday!! Tomorrow is Stampin Up Club :banana:
I need to bring a snack...

Today:

Make puppy chow for sicky pup

Plan snack for tomorrow... Krab Crescents? I have a bunch of crescent rolls in the fridge...

Make something for dinner... might stop at Wawa instead and get a sub...

Work @ 3p

PrincessNancy96 10-07-2011 07:41 AM

Morning Debbie!!!

I've been up since 5am getting DD up and off to work.. have done a good amount of chores so the rest of the day is dedicated to completing PJ's scrapbook gift for her birthday...and then my list of other wants to complete or template in here...

Need to get dinner done early tonight as we have football game (senior night)....

Hope everyone has a great day!! Enjoy!! Need to catch up on here!!

morgansmom2000 10-07-2011 08:16 AM

I'm at work. Feeling crummy. Hoping to get out of here on the early side today. Morgan has an early release day, so DH is leaving at 10:30 to get her. I don't know what their plans are for the day. She has dance tonight, so I'm hoping I can just go home and go to bed and DH will take care of that.

Hope everyone has a good day! Have fun at Stamp Club, Deb.

wdwmickey 10-07-2011 08:20 AM

Good morning :) Happy Friday!

Sarah has marching competetion tomorrow in the rain/s**w and 40 degree temps-need to find some long undies for her to wear under her formal gown ;)

Finish August planner pages
Eye doctor
Grocery store
Work on everyday swap
Laundry
Dinner--steak and shrimp

Have a great day all :)

ETA: Feel better Jen!

JohnsonsLoveDisney 10-07-2011 10:44 AM

Good morning Ladies!!

Jennifer, feel better soon!

Everyone but DBF is sick here!! woke up feeling crappy, even DS has a snerky nose poor thing. pumped girls full of meds and sent them to school. already a 3 day weekend, dont think i can survive a 4 day!!

Need to run DDs books back to library, they are overdue.
run fundraiser to preschool, spaced, it on weds.
pick up DD#2 from school
lunch

nap
rest
dinner-soup/sandwiches
bed early

PrincessNancy96 10-07-2011 10:56 AM

Oh Cheryl, I remember those marching days... In college we were at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, TN.. Upon our arrival we were hurried off the bus because of a tornado crossing the Mississippi River headed for us... Then the football game was in the FREEZING drizzle... OMG! IT was so flippin' cold... our hands were blood red and we could barely feel the flags in our hands as we twirled... As we past each other in drill we were all pep talking each other.. we will survive, we will survive... (I think we all went to have drinks afterwards!)

wdwmickey 10-07-2011 01:55 PM

I'm thinking hot chocolate may be in order tomorrow ;)

At least she'll be able to keep her letter jacket on until it is time to go onto the field. She'll wear her cloak over her dress as they march onto and off the field. And she only takes the cloak off when she is actually on the podium (about 7 minutes) so she won't be completely frozen.

PrincessNancy96 10-07-2011 01:59 PM

NO, but that 7 minutes will be an eternity!!!! Good luck to them tomorrow!!!

JohnsonsLoveDisney 10-07-2011 03:09 PM

Cheryl, tell her to think warm happy thoughts! I cant believe you are already into the nasty weather.

We are headed that way. went from beautiful to UGH over night.

Lisa 10-07-2011 06:37 PM

Cheryl, hot cider might be good too.
PD to those with boogie noses.

My Friday to do:

feed cats
caffeinate
fold laundry
write in DD's communication book
get DD up and ready for school
work
grocery store
post office
oversee tubby time
a little time on the bike

HYYJ 10-07-2011 07:53 PM

Have a nice day!

:love:This morning i got up early thinking about the work all this day. It will a busy day. But working hard and enjoy the happy life! You guys, have a nice day!:rotfl: