The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2806994)

jtiggerb 09-26-2011 04:04 PM

December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise

Just got back from my first Disney Cruise and of course I came back with a reservation for my second one. So looking for others that will be joining my family on Dec 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise in the Mexican Riveria.

Justin

IrishCowboy 10-25-2011 10:52 AM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

kiwimom 11-06-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtiggerb (Post 42761703)
Just got back from my first Disney Cruise and of course I came back with a reservation for my second one. So looking for others that will be joining my family on Dec 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise in the Mexican Riveria.

Justin

We are going too!!! Going on our first DCL Cruise one week from today and are booking this one while onboard!!! Cant wait...

Kari

jtiggerb 11-11-2011 08:59 AM

Well I hope you have a fantastic cruise, my wife and little one (although she doesn't talk yet) had an amazing time on the cruise. We were on the repo of the Wonder from Vancouver BC to LA and just had a great time. Although the weather wasn't perferct we had so much fun. Please tell us about your trip once you get back.

Happy Sailings

Justin

steelek_29 11-27-2011 06:28 PM

Hi!!

Count us in... I'm from Puerto Rico and it will be me and my 2 dd's.... I hope nothing changes.

jtiggerb 12-06-2011 10:04 PM

On the boat

A year from now we will have been on the boat for a couple of days... hopefully enjoying a bunch of FE's having a great time. Enjoying great weather and good friends. Can't wait but I know the time will fly by. Looking forward to meeting all of you that join our little group.

Justin

ravensilverlight 12-06-2011 10:16 PM

Not booked yet, but DH and I are planning on booking this onboard our NYE cruise! We've picked out our room (I keep checking to make sure it's still available...so far, it is!) and have already started thinking of things we'd like to do for excursions and FE...

Thrilled there's already a thread for this! Now I can be planning my NEXT cruise before I even take this one! :cool1:

(i'm such a disney nut...:rolleyes1)

steelek_29 12-09-2011 10:48 AM

We need a name and a logo!!!!!:cool1:
Is someone going to do the FE list (if there is one)... If nobody is doing it, I can do it :banana:

ravensilverlight 12-10-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelek_29 (Post 43434655)
We need a name and a logo!!!!!:cool1:
Is someone going to do the FE list (if there is one)... If nobody is doing it, I can do it :banana:

Well, I was kind of playing with an idea for my door magnets...
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...canriviera.jpg

If you want to organize a FE, :worship:!!! I love participating, but I just wouldn't have the time to try and coordinate one! :worship::worship::worship:

steelek_29 12-10-2011 11:15 AM

I can do it... Right now I have a lot of time. BTW love your magnet!!!:love:

ravensilverlight 12-10-2011 12:09 PM

I don't know...I still think it NEEDS something in the middle between the western coast and the directional mickey head...been stewing on what, though...:confused:

jtiggerb 12-27-2011 12:08 PM

Hope our cruise continues

Well hopefully our cruise is going to continue. It should be interesting for now since they were shifting people to our cruise. I think if it continues to be last cruise of the Wonder on the west coast then we should add something to our logo about that.

DISNEYaddict4evr 01-07-2012 07:45 PM

Hey Peeps,

Just found this group don't know if anyone is still there but just wanted to give a shout out that my fiance and I will be on this cruise and I would love to get on on any of the action here :) I am also a photographer and graphic designer if you need help with logo stuff :thumbsup2

Name Erica by the way and the DF is Adam

ravensilverlight 01-08-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtiggerb (Post 43547474)
Well hopefully our cruise is going to continue. It should be interesting for now since they were shifting people to our cruise. I think if it continues to be last cruise of the Wonder on the west coast then we should add something to our logo about that.

One last Wander on the Wonder?

DISNEYaddict4evr 01-09-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravensilverlight (Post 43673751)
One last Wander on the Wonder?

I think that sound fun!

I have been meaning to ask... since I am somewhat a newbie, what does FE mean?