The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The GH Official Thread Part 2 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2785617)

MickeysMommy 08-23-2011 09:45 AM

The GH Official Thread Part 2

New thread for my girls ;)

Here's a link to the old one...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1710176

Pikester 08-23-2011 10:21 AM

I'm a little nervous about watching Liz's dream. They make me want what they won't give me! Really think about it. Have Liz and Jason actually had an offical relationship yet? They have slept together on the down low, they had a kid that only a few knew about but they have not lived together or been a public couple.

mickey&minnie04 08-23-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikester (Post 42357970)
I'm a little nervous about watching Liz's dream. They make me want what they won't give me! Really think about it. Have Liz and Jason actually had an offical relationship yet? They have slept together on the down low, they had a kid that only a few knew about but they have not lived together or been a public couple.

lol.....I don't think I'll be able to watch! I don't want to see her and Jason together even if it is just a dream. She is NOT Jason's type....too goody goody for him. Sam on the other hand can hold her own and doesn't rely on anyone else to make herself happy. I would like to see him have a better relatioship to Monica. I am a little disappointed that Monica isn't in the picture more, we saw her right after the accident and now she seems to have faded away!

Anyone else think Anthony Z. is annoying? I FF through most of his scenes, same with Skye at times.

mickey&minnie04 08-23-2011 11:10 AM

Almost forgot.....I wanted to chime in on the whole Carly (Laura) thing. Her bottom teeth have always distracted me from what she is really saying. I'm always looking at them trying to figure out it they are discolored or if its just shading because they are crooked....drives me CRAZY sometimes!! LOL

Worfiedoodles 08-23-2011 11:22 AM

I am a shameless Liason fan, and I'm going to love those scenes, even if they will make me sad. I used to love LL2, so I'm sure I can get back into that when they inevitably go another round. For some reason I've just never taken to the character of Sam, w/or w/o Jason. I think I just can't forgive her for sleeping with Alexis's husband, and Sonny. That's just nasty!

This Carly is fine, but for me the best Carly was Sarah Brown.

Maria :upsidedow

Pikester 08-23-2011 11:54 AM

I'm a big Liason Fan too! I've never thought of Liz as a goody-goody. She's not as bad as some of the other ladies on there but she is no Angel. Which is actually what she told Sarah Brown's Carly one night on the docks when Carly was all up her butt because Liz was helping Jason recover after getting shot. I think Liz likes that Jason is a bad boy but just wishes his lifestyle wasn't so dangerousn to those around him.

I like Sam when she is not with Jason. I loved when her and the other Lucky were together.

RadioNate 08-23-2011 12:55 PM

Huge Liz and Jason fan. Liz brings out Jason's humanity. Liz was also never a goody goody. She isn't a Carly but she wasn't saintly like Courtney (gag) or Emily. Sarah Webber, her sister was the "goody goody." Liz was always more of a troublemaker.

I also don't find her as self-rightous as Robin (who I actually like too.) Liz, to me, is on par with Lulu or Maxie.

I think they are writing her as more of an ingénue in recent years but her history is otherwise. She's been "on and off" with Jason for years.

kt_mom 08-23-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worfiedoodles (Post 42358801)
This Carly is fine, but for me the best Carly was Sarah Brown.

Maria :upsidedow

I totally agree! I loved Sarah Brown as Carly. I wasn't watching the show when she came back and played the other character. I'm not sure I could have enjoyed that, too weird.

I'm not sure who I like with Jason. I don't really care one way or the other about Sam. I guess she's okay with Jason. I would like to see Liz and Lucky back together. I always enjoyed them years ago.

I guess I just don't get too caught up who's with who and just try to go with it because I know it will change once I get excited about it. Brenda coming back was the reason I picked up the show again and I kind of feel like they ruined her for me this time around. I was always a big Sonny/Brenda fan years ago.

MickeysMommy 08-23-2011 02:16 PM

Ok, I'll actually admit (I've done it before on here) that I *cough* liked *cough* Sam with "old Nu" Lucky. :rolleyes1 I do NOT like her with Jason...at all.

I liked Liz and Lucky 15 years ago. Not now. They don't go together anymore. Too much has happened between them. Maybe if Nu Old Lucky hadn't left and then come back with this peach fuzz I could like him but it's like he is trying too hard to be older.

I really would like to see them give Jason and Liz a chance. An actual pairing that is out in the open. Maybe if they had done that in the past - let us have them together for longer than 30 seconds and then broke them up we could let it go. But they never had a chance.

lonelydreamer 08-23-2011 08:57 PM

I'm another rare one who actually likes Sam. I agree...it gets old with Jason, but I like her character. I like Liz and Lucky - only because I want one real family together, but she does seem to have chemistry with anyone she comes into contact with! Interesting scenes with her and Matt.

And while I know this is just wrong...I just wonder how long it will be before Sonny and Carly hook up. I almost miss it! LOL!

tweety38 08-26-2011 05:31 PM

Watched today's episode, it was really great to see the whole Q clan. Could have done without Jason doing a line on the train. Loved him with Elizabeth too.

Simba's Mom 08-28-2011 02:10 PM

It seems as if they are totally wasting Kelly Monaco. Either give her a storyline, besides just moping after Jason, or let her move on. Sam is such a non-character. And did I hear that Dillon (Georgie's boyfriend, not sure about his name) might come back?

rndmr2 08-28-2011 03:01 PM

I am a Liason fan for the most part but I don't mind him with Sam. Mind you, if i could choose from the two, I would pick Liz.

I just wish Sam would get more of a life besides just being with him, They rarely show her doing any PI work, why don't they have her doing some big investigation? Something that doesn't have anything to do with Jason.

I liked the fantasies for the most part, I thought it was weird that he was an architect in the Liz one, though but I was glad to get to see them together. And shirtless Jason is always a good thing...

lonelydreamer 08-28-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rndmr2 (Post 42422002)
I liked the fantasies for the most part, I thought it was weird that he was an architect in the Liz one, though but I was glad to get to see them together. And shirtless Jason is always a good thing...

Jason as an architect was a real stretch :rotfl:

The fantasies were definitely 'different' - very cool, especially for a Friday afternoon.

I liked the Sarah Brown "Carly" - but really can't imagine her being Carly with children now. Laura Wright plays the 'mom' part of Carly very well. Love Laura Wright!

I hate to see characters ever leave the show and I love Kelly Monaco, but I agree that if they aren't going to give her a storyline, let her move on.

On another note: How much longer do we have to put up with Jackal PI?? :sad2:

3Leafs 08-28-2011 09:54 PM

Hi ladies! Thanks Stacey for starti a new thread. I'm behind on my show. Sitting t the Hard Rock Hotel right now as my kids are swimming trying to catch up. I agree about wasting Sam. Such a shame. I'm guessing I haven't missed mug. Gives me something to do when I get home.