GKTW Meet: Virginia, (PHOTOS ADDED PAGE 10)
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6006/...cb02787b_m.jpg Virginia Holiday Dis Meet Information http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6135/...64bcecb3_m.jpg
ALL WHO WANT TO ATTEND MUST SIGN-UP BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2011 We have to let the restaurant know for staffing purposes.
If You Can't Attend Please Think About Donating
DATE: Saturday, November 12, 2011 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
LOCATION: River Town Café 1282 Alverser Plaza, Midlothian, VA 23113
1. Wear your Disney holiday outfit, whether a shirt, Mickey ears, and/or pins.
2. Please bring a Christmas ornament for a mystery Christmas ornament exchange. Please make sure your ornament looks fairly new. Please nothing broken or cracked or with a family name printed on it. And if the ornament comes with a box, please provide the box as well.
3. Please take a look at the GKTW wish list. A box will be provided to collect these items. Remember during the holiday season it is better to give than receive.
Their wish list: http://www.gktw.com/help/wishlist.asp?m=help
4. Silent auction to support GKTW. Please bring cash or checks (payable to GKTW: Power Of 10). If anyone wants to donate anything for the auction, please let us know.
5. A 50/50 raffle. Tickets will be sold as 1 for $1.00, 7 for $5.00, 15 for $10.00. The winning ticket will get ½ of the money, GKTW gets the other half.
6. A surprise giveaway every half hour starting at 2:00 PM ending at 4:00 PM.
7. If anyone wants to Pin Trade, wear your lanyard with tradeable pins.
8. Kids’ activities depending on the number of kids attending.
9. Lunch is at your own expense at the Café, but cake will be provided for free. You will have to purchase a bottle drink (they have Coke products, juices, and water). Alcohol can be purchased but please note that ABC rules will apply and YOU WILL be carded.
BONUS: The Café will donate 10% of the proceeds purchased by the Disers for GKTW at this event. You must be wearing your name tag (that we provide) so they will keep track of our receipts separately. The Café manager asks that we DO NOT solicit from anyone outside of our group. If we do, then the 10% donation will be null and void. If an outsider asks about our group and offers a donation, then that is okay. BUT please no soliciting other customers that may be in the Café.
Please note that this meet will have a little bit of a Christmas theme to it. If you do not celebrate Christmas, please let us know so that if you win a door prize it won’t be Christmas related.
When signing up to attend this meet, please provide each name of your family along with ages for children.
We will need some volunteers to help with a few activities, so let us know if you can help.
See you in November. If you have any questions, please let either Cheri (Cherinva) or myself know.
Melissa - Co-Host (disneym2m) and Aaron
Cheri - Co-Host (Cherinva), Steve, Jenn, and Rachael
Kathy and Michael
Tammy-Lynn (tlterrynva) and Mark (markinrichmond)
Christy (sailors_wfe), Dylan, Ellie (2), and Liam (6 mos.)
Kathie (KitiKat), Mike (IrishDadX4), Marissa (20) , Brandon (13), and Isabella (10)
Kathy (katlas&kids), Jeff (15), and Krista (12)
Suzanne (scjo68) and Amanda (14)
Liz (myweegirls), (DEA), Anna (7), and Tessa (4)
Vicki (BriarRose3), Nick, Daria (13), Cori (5), and Anthony (7)
Pete (Webmaster Pete)
Robin (Robin "D) and Angel
Lynn (disneycrazzy) and Stephen
Tim (Guapotimmy) and Shannon (Shannon84)
Kate (kate2961), Randall, and Aidan (10)
Dwayne, Sr. (jdtopgun71), Ginger, Dwayne, Jr. (21), Shelby (16), and Brittany (15)
Attendee Count: 55
I will be attending, Andrea Thomas. It will be just me since DH is working that day.
I'll be attending (myself, DH and 2 kids ages 2 and 6 months at the time).
I'd be happy to donate a cake or baked good to the silent auction:goodvibes
Hmmm...do I want to sign up to be there? :rotfl2: Just kidding.....I'm not sure who will be with me, but just in case sign me up for myself plus 3.
Steve (depends on his work schedule that week)
Rachael - age 15
I just had a thought.....Rachael loves little kids, so she might be willing to help out with any kids activities...I'll ask her and let you know.
By the way 100 days from today is our meet. :woohoo:
I should put a ticker on my signature.
We can come to this one. Our son graduates boot camp the week before. It will be me and DH Mike our oldest daughter Marissa 20y, our youngest son Brandon who is 13y and our youngest daughter Isabelle who is 10y.
Me too!! Not sure about the kids but put
Krista - 12
Jeff might help with games too. He is a CIT (counselor in training) at the Y camp this summer.
I'm in Hampton so can help also, if needed. Kat
sounds like fun!!!!
I'm thinking probably not, sad to say. Google Maps show it as a 2 hour drive from my house and we have the cruise in Oct. Would really to attend a VA meet though. If anyone plans 1 closer to Norfolk or Williamsburg I'm likely to show up:thumbsup2
have a great time everybody:banana:
Enjoy your cruise.
:grouphug:I will attend with my family DH, DDX2, DS.
5 total. Thanks for setting this up.
We'll be there
We'll be there - 2 adults.
Thanks! I'll be glad to help if you need anything.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.