The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who are the Head Servers on Dream right now? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2726797)

IWannaBeAMousketeer 05-24-2011 07:51 AM

Who are the Head Servers on Dream right now?

Leaving in a few weeks and want to finalize my request. Was hoping that Simone or Mario were on the Dream (currently). Can any recent cruisers tell me who you had?

MouseLovinMom 05-24-2011 09:26 AM

Simone is there right now. Not sure about any others.

jilljill 05-24-2011 11:10 AM

We had Ivo last month, he had just returned from vacation. Also, Pascal was on board.

onecoolwife 05-24-2011 11:35 AM

We had Tizi (cannot remember full name as this is what we called her the entire time) and she was awesome. The second night I decided to try just about every entree and she was awesome about it, and even suggested ones to try and finished the meal with the one thing she knew I would eat!

I learned I do not like lobster raviolis :)

Amy7979 05-24-2011 11:52 AM

We had Dragan, although I think he said he was leaving the Dream to work at Palo on one of the other ships?

steelfish535 05-24-2011 05:23 PM

Our head server was Mario. Really tall, good looking guy. Very nice, had his hands full with other tables nearby (picky picky...lol) so we didn't see him much. We had server Mario (also) and assistant server Katarina. They were fantastic!

onecoolpilot 05-24-2011 11:13 PM

I can't remember what the position is called, but the Simone we had was from Italy, and he is the head over the dining room?

Silver Cinderella 05-25-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy7979 (Post 41226572)
We had Dragan, although I think he said he was leaving the Dream to work at Palo on one of the other ships?

We had Dragan on the May 8th cruise.

AnotherPrincess 05-25-2011 11:39 AM

Simone was our head server. We LOVED him!! He said he had recently joined the Disney team from a competitor and actually took a step down to be there. He said he had been the dining room manager with the competitor and is now the assistant dining room manager and head server for a portion of it. He said he will be there for 8 months then will take 2 months off. Then, he will open the Fantasy as dining room manager. He seemed very excited about that. He spent quite a bit of time talking to us every day, and we saw him all over the ship at other times as well as Castaway Cay. He was great!

IWannaBeAMousketeer 05-25-2011 11:54 AM

Hmmm, the Simone (from Italy) I was thinking of has been with DCL for quite awhile. I know I saw him onboard the Magic in 2009.

kohsamuichris 05-25-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfish535 (Post 41231115)
Our head server was Mario. Really tall, good looking guy. Very nice, had his hands full with other tables nearby (picky picky...lol) so we didn't see him much. We had server Mario (also) and assistant server Katarina. They were fantastic!

\

Did you get a picture of Katarina? We have had her on two cruises, but last time she was on the Magic in this past October. Wondering if it is the same Katarina, we are on the dream in August.

DVCconvert 05-25-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Who are the Head Servers on Dream right now?
I believe it's:

Lawerence, Kurlei and Maurice

Cruiser1969 05-25-2011 02:39 PM

Just came back from a B2B (May 15-22), and we had both Mario and Simone.:goodvibes

jilljill 05-25-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnotherPrincess (Post 41240028)
Simone was our head server. We LOVED him!! He said he had recently joined the Disney team from a competitor and actually took a step down to be there. He said he had been the dining room manager with the competitor and is now the assistant dining room manager and head server for a portion of it. He said he will be there for 8 months then will take 2 months off. Then, he will open the Fantasy as dining room manager. He seemed very excited about that. He spent quite a bit of time talking to us every day, and we saw him all over the ship at other times as well as Castaway Cay. He was great!

This is not the tall Simone from Italy that's been previously mentioned in this thread.

We talked with this Simone for quite a while a couple of nights and he's very nice. Didn't realize he was new to DCL. He was telling us that they are starting to pick which servers they are taking to the Fantasy.

jilljill 05-25-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DVCconvert (Post 41242212)
I believe it's:

Lawerence, Kurlei and Maurice

The 3 Stooges are not on the Dream ;)