The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2717355)

Cyrano 05-09-2011 05:38 PM

OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Previous thread can be found here

Previously discussed -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ware Bears (Post 41045832)
I am so chuffed that I have finally finished my WDW/DCL trip report from ... wait for it ... 2009 :eek: that I am blatantly plugging it here!! :blush:

If anyone is remotely interested :rotfl: the link is here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrano (Post 41046085)
Excellent off for a read. I may manage my TR in a couple of years after the event too :duck::rotfl2:

A Small World 05-09-2011 06:08 PM

A new chat thread :banana: - it certainly took a long time to reach the limit on the last one

I was in at the beginning of all the previous ones so I thought Id say hello at the beginning of this one as well

Hello

Mum to Belle 05-10-2011 02:05 AM

Hello back!!! :wave:

Ware Bears 05-10-2011 02:59 AM

Good Morning!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrano (Post 41046085)
Previous thread can be found here
Previously discussed -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ware Bears (Post 41045832)
I am so chuffed that I have finally finished my WDW/DCL trip report from ... wait for it ... 2009 :eek: that I am blatantly plugging it here!! :blush:

If anyone is remotely interested :rotfl: the link is here. :)

Excellent off for a read. I may manage my TR in a couple of years after the event too :duck::rotfl2:

Ah but now I'm on a roll :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I may even complete the DLP one from 2008!!

Watch this space!! :rotfl2:

tennisfan 05-10-2011 03:17 AM

Morning everyone, its a lovely day outside & i'm now off work till the weekend after working nights last night which was quite busy but we managed to get some shut eye;)

I'm off to the bank later to speak about a mortgage:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ware Bears (Post 41050680)
Good Morning!!

Ah but now I'm on a roll :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I may even complete the DLP one from 2008!!

Watch this space!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

I will hopefully get round to reading it sometime today:goodvibes

TheTizardFamily:0) 05-10-2011 04:15 AM

Hello All :wave:

DLPdaft 05-10-2011 05:43 AM

Morning all :). We had a rite of passage in the DLPdaft household this morning - DD locked up the house and left for school all on her own (now the weather is better she wants to walk the 15 minute journey to school rather than have me drop her off earlier on my way to work, and go to breakfast club).
I made her take her mobile with her and phone me once she was on her way, just in case she had any problems ;).

Ah she's growing up, on Sunday we had her birthday day out in town, a gaggle of giggling girlies descending on Claire's Accessories like a plague of locusts lol :rotfl::rotfl:.

TheTizardFamily:0) 05-10-2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLPdaft (Post 41050995)
Morning all :). We had a rite of passage in the DLPdaft household this morning - DD locked up the house and left for school all on her own (now the weather is better she wants to walk the 15 minute journey to school rather than have me drop her off earlier on my way to work, and go to breakfast club).
I made her take her mobile with her and phone me once she was on her way, just in case she had any problems ;).

Ah she's growing up, on Sunday we had her birthday day out in town, a gaggle of giggling girlies descending on Claire's Accessories like a plague of locusts lol :rotfl::rotfl:.

Re-mind's me of birthdays with my younger twin sisters, they're 9 years younger than me, i have some 'lovely' memories of being dragged round town with them. Now they're getting ready to turn 18 in just a few weeks and are way too cool to go shopping with me :goodvibes

kizzabel 05-10-2011 06:00 AM

Afternoon all :goodvibes
DDs class picture today! Cant believe shes just finished her 1st year in primary. Although shes not feeling the best today, think theres a bug going. My DS is lying down very quietly watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. There must be something wrong since hes normally deconstructing the house!

tennisfan 05-10-2011 12:01 PM

Evening all, just back from the bank after a mortgage appointment. I was pleasantly surprised about what I could borrow & comfortably repay. Just need to start looking now:scared1::woohoo:

DLPdaft 05-10-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisfan (Post 41056617)
Evening all, just back from the bank after a mortgage appointment. I was pleasantly surprised about what I could borrow & comfortably repay. Just need to start looking now:scared1::woohoo:

oooh exciting times Nikki :goodvibes

mommy2ash 05-10-2011 01:14 PM

another thread started, i think i missed out on loads of the last one lol.

i have moved out of my parents house, i am renting a place about five minutes away. its great me and ash love being on our own.

i have gotten my car taxed, insured and serviced today. the mechanic couldn't believe it when i said it has been parked in my drive for two years lol. hopefully i will learn to drive quickly

tennisfan 05-10-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLPdaft (Post 41057322)
oooh exciting times Nikki :goodvibes

Exciting & a little depressing as I can no longer be spontanious about holidays with a mortgage to worry about, oh well just have to do a couple of extra shifts a month:thumbsup2

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2ash (Post 41057890)

i have moved out of my parents house, i am renting a place about five minutes away. its great me and ash love being on our own.

i have gotten my car taxed, insured and serviced today. the mechanic couldn't believe it when i said it has been parked in my drive for two years lol. hopefully i will learn to drive quickly

Good luck with the driving:goodvibes

DLPdaft 05-10-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2ash (Post 41057890)

wow big changes Sonya :goodvibes - good luck with the driving, it gives you so much freedom.

DLPdaft 05-10-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTizardFamily:0) (Post 41051039)
Re-mind's me of birthdays with my younger twin sisters, they're 9 years younger than me, i have some 'lovely' memories of being dragged round town with them. Now they're getting ready to turn 18 in just a few weeks and are way too cool to go shopping with me :goodvibes

lol my sisters are twins too, but only 18 months younger than me so when they started getting interested in jewellry, make-up, clothes etc - they just nicked all mine!!