The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2659510)

MrsMunchie 02-17-2011 12:59 PM

December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

DH and I just booked our 15th anniversary cruise. :woohoo: We're so excited! :banana::banana::banana: Who's going with us?

LocustPoint 02-17-2011 01:20 PM

Just moved a reservation to this sailing on the Fantasy. Celebrating my birthday during the week. :goodvibes It's going to be a great week!

IrishCowboy 02-17-2011 05:59 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

dbxazd 02-22-2011 11:26 AM

Hello!

I just put the deposit down on this cruise!!! It's me, DH, DS (who will be 12 by the time we sail) and DD (who will be 10). Also joining us will be my sister, her DH, her DD (who will be 6) and DS (who will be 3 1/2). It will be their first time cruising. We are also hoping to get another friends family to join us on this too!!
We have been on the Magic twice, and are going on the Dream this June.
:cool1:

Robin

dbxazd 02-22-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocustPoint (Post 39987507)
Just moved a reservation to this sailing on the Fantasy. Celebrating my birthday during the week. :goodvibes It's going to be a great week!

I see you are in B'more! I grew up in Pasadena & now live in Calvert County in So. MD!! Small world!!
Wish that Disney sailed out of B'more!! :rotfl:

Robin

LocustPoint 02-22-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbxazd (Post 40046914)
I see you are in B'more! I grew up in Pasadena & now live in Calvert County in So. MD!! Small world!!
Wish that Disney sailed out of B'more!! :rotfl:

Robin

Grew up in Annapolis(Cape St Claire), moved to B'more when I got married.

My husband was just saying this weekend he would love to sail out of the Port of Baltimore, my response-when Disney sails out of B'more we will sail out of B'more!

msbiscuit 02-22-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMunchie (Post 39987220)
DH and I just booked our 15th anniversary cruise. :woohoo: We're so excited! :banana::banana::banana: Who's going with us?

Hi! Got back from my first cruise ever - aboard the beautiful Disney Dream - and found out about this itinerary that included Puerto Rico and more days at sea. Just booked! :cheer2:
Just me, myself and I, thus far!

WonderlandsMostWantd 02-28-2011 02:02 PM

Add me to the list! I can't wait! :cloud9: DH and I as well as my Dad will be joining you all! I can't wait!

Only 641 Days to go! :):banana:

WonderlandsMostWantd 02-28-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocustPoint (Post 39987507)

Woo hoo, I'll be celebrating my birthday as well! We'll all also be celebrating Walt Disney's birthday, December 5th. :banana:

This is going to be a fabulous cruise!

WonderlandsMostWantd 02-28-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMunchie (Post 39987220)

Congrats on 15 years!

999ghostslover 04-16-2011 02:47 PM

We just moved our October Western to this cruise. We are so thrilled to do Eastern. Our family of five will be in a cat 8B, deck 9 family oceanview stateroom. I am Erin, mostly stay-at-home mom and part time Mother/Baby nurse, my husband works for NASA and our kids will be 8, 4.5 and 3 on this cruise. We have never been on a Disney cruise. My DH and I were on a NCL western cruise on our honeymoon in 2002. This cruise will be our 10 year anniversary. We are so excited to learn about FE and all of the fun stuff that our fellow Dis-ers can teach us.

auntmmk 04-21-2011 06:01 PM

We're going too!!!

Just paid for this cruise, (used our DVC points). Have been on the eastern Carribean Cruise on the Magic and wanted to cruise on the Fantasy. With this cruise we will have been on all 4 of the Disney cruise ships. Looking forward to see Puerta Rico also, have heard it is beautiful. Love to see new things and this will definetly be new. Just the 2 of us so far. But will be on the Dream in Sept. with our neighbors and hope to talk them into another cruise also!
Maria and Jan

dbxazd 04-25-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 999ghostslover (Post 40754643)
We just moved our October Western to this cruise. We are so thrilled to do Eastern. Our family of five will be in a cat 8B, deck 9 family oceanview stateroom. I am Erin, mostly stay-at-home mom and part time Mother/Baby nurse, my husband works for NASA and our kids will be 8, 4.5 and 3 on this cruise. We have never been on a Disney cruise. My DH and I were on a NCL western cruise on our honeymoon in 2002. This cruise will be our 10 year anniversary. We are so excited to learn about FE and all of the fun stuff that our fellow Dis-ers can teach us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntmmk (Post 40824221)
Just paid for this cruise, (used our DVC points). Have been on the eastern Carribean Cruise on the Magic and wanted to cruise on the Fantasy. With this cruise we will have been on all 4 of the Disney cruise ships. Looking forward to see Puerta Rico also, have heard it is beautiful. Love to see new things and this will definetly be new. Just the 2 of us so far. But will be on the Dream in Sept. with our neighbors and hope to talk them into another cruise also!
Maria and Jan

Welcome!!!
:welcome:

Tinkerbel129 05-14-2011 05:58 PM

So looking forward to this cruise, Christmas decorations, aft stateroom and great friends!!:cutie:

FortWildernessLoopy 05-18-2011 10:42 AM

OH YAY! OH YAY! OH YAY!!!!! :banana:
We're booking next week :D DH and I having multiple celebrations that week...My 40th B-day(Uncle Walt and I have the same birthday), his 34th, and our 8th Anniversary. I cannot WAIT...which is going to make for an incredibly long year and a half:laughing:

I'm already brainstorming some FE ideas. I'm thinking we'll be visiting the parks and Ft Wilderness a lot in the next year just so I can get my fix. We live in Cape Canaveral and every time a DCL ship is in port, I get to hear those magical horns. It's torture, lol. I'm the one on the bike you see waving from the palm trees just before Jetty Park, lol. I am so excited we're able to do this next year. A 7 day cruise on Disney has been my dream for a decade.