The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2659392)

RJAYL 02-17-2011 09:47 AM

New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013
 
Just booked the 12/29/2012 New Years Cruise!:cool1:

Who is With ME!:banana:

The List of those who wish to Join the Ballyhoo Bash!

RJAYL, Robert & Denise & DS19, DD17, DD11 & DD 8 Staterooms 12010 & 12012 No FE

2gr8DisneyKids Me, DH, DD (will be 5) and DS (will be 9) stateroom 2542 Will do FE

IrishCowboy 02-17-2011 04:56 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

goingsouth 02-17-2011 07:25 PM

Ballyhoo Bash, great name! :goodvibes We're booked...do you think San Juan will stay on the itinerary?



joanne

2gr8DisneyKids 02-17-2011 08:41 PM

We are booked too! Switched and are totally excited about out 2nd NYE cruise!

RJAYL 02-18-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goingsouth (Post 39993067)
Ballyhoo Bash, great name! :goodvibes We're booked...do you think San Juan will stay on the itinerary? I have no inside knowledge & the 1 thing I can predict about Disney, Is I can never predict what they will do. I leave that to a gentleman named Andrew who no longer posts on the boards!:lmao:
joanne

San Juan or Tortola are very different ports both with +- I will just be happy to be on the Fantasy & hope & pray for good weather!;)

But Welcome & lets hope for fabulous weather & a fabulous cruise!:thumbsup2



Quote:

Originally Posted by 2gr8DisneyKids (Post 39994004)
We are booked too! Switched and are totally excited about out 2nd NYE cruise!

This will be our first NYE cruise & 2nd fantasy cruise.We are a family of 6. Wondereing what to do on NYE regular dining or Remy's or Palo's.

Welcome aboard!:banana:

If you want to PM me I will start a cruiser listing on the first post with vitals!

2gr8DisneyKids 02-18-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJAYL (Post 39997081)
This will be our first NYE cruise & 2nd fantasy cruise.We are a family of 6. Wondereing what to do on NYE regular dining or Remy's or Palo's.

Welcome aboard!:banana:

I would do regular dining... there is a special menu that night (steak and lobster). We did Palo NYD brunch and it was great as well. Looking forward to the new restaurants!

Formal night was also NYE and so were the fireworks. It was fantastic!

And we agree about San Juan / Tortola... either is good, just happy to be on the new ship and the NYE cruise!

RJAYL 02-18-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2gr8DisneyKids (Post 39997146)
I would do regular dining... there is a special menu that night (steak and lobster). We did Palo NYD brunch and it was great as well. Looking forward to the new restaurants!

Formal night was also NYE and so were the fireworks. It was fantastic!

And we agree about San Juan / Tortola... either is good, just happy to be on the new ship and the NYE cruise!

I believe NYD will be a port day in St Thomas!popcorn::

2gr8DisneyKids 02-18-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJAYL (Post 39997197)
I believe NYD will be a port day in St Thomas!popcorn::

Yep... was not thinking about that as we left on the 30th this year. That changes things a bit. Might try for NYE brunch...

We did the beach excursion in St. Thomas and LOVED it!

RJAYL 02-18-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2gr8DisneyKids (Post 39997221)
Yep... was not thinking about that as we left on the 30th this year. That changes things a bit. Might try for NYE brunch...

We did the beach excursion in St. Thomas and LOVED it!

:thumbsup2 Yup I believe it was Meghans Bay my DW loved it water was smooth very little waves!

goingsouth 02-18-2011 08:17 AM

Do people get very dressed up for NY Eve? Do I actually get to pack the tux for DH this time?? :)


joanne

RJAYL 02-18-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goingsouth (Post 39997532)
Do people get very dressed up for NY Eve? Do I actually get to pack the tux for DH this time?? :)


joanne

Oh yeah NYE is Formal night Pack or Rent it is your choice!;)

2gr8DisneyKids 02-18-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goingsouth (Post 39997532)
Do people get very dressed up for NY Eve? Do I actually get to pack the tux for DH this time?? :)


joanne

It is a mix. The later dinner had LOTS of tuxes! We were going to rent a tux for DH and DS, but they did not rent them for DS so we bought him a suit and DH wore a dressier suit.

Here is our pic form formal night:

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/IMG_4795.jpg

2gr8DisneyKids 02-18-2011 08:36 AM

For those of you who have booked, did you get your OBB 10% and credit? And was it through DCL or a TA? DCL said not available and I could call back to see if I can get it applied...

got2travel 02-18-2011 09:44 PM

I booked just to get in on the first day pricing, but at this point I have no idea if we'll keep it or not. I'm waiting to see where the Magic ends up.

I haven't gotten confirmation back from my TA yet (guess I better call since its been a few days now). She called me when she had DCL on the line and gave me a few prices. I had asked for an 11A, but she found that a 9B was only $50 more, so I went with that. She didn't say one way or the other whether or not my onboard booking perks would apply. I just assumed they would.

RJAYL 02-19-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by got2travel (Post 40006882)
I booked just to get in on the first day pricing, but at this point I have no idea if we'll keep it or not. I'm waiting to see where the Magic ends up.

I haven't gotten confirmation back from my TA yet (guess I better call since its been a few days now). She called me when she had DCL on the line and gave me a few prices. I had asked for an 11A, but she found that a 9B was only $50 more, so I went with that. She didn't say one way or the other whether or not my onboard booking perks would apply. I just assumed they would.

Welcome to the Ballyhoo!:wizard:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.