The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Weddings and Honeymoons (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Wedding Pictures (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2551398)

LutheranChick82 09-08-2010 06:26 PM

Wedding Pictures

Hi everyone!!!

My fiance and I are planning on getting our engagement pictures taken in and around Indianapolis. We both love Disney and I think it would be really cute to get pictures taken that have a Disney theme in them.

I've looked online already and found some pictures of a couple that did a shoot all about the Disney movie UP!

Does anyone have some ideas of some cute ideas on pictures we can take. I have a stuffed Tigger that my fiance gave me on our first date, a Goofy doll that I got on my last trip to Disney, and a Mickey that I gave my fiance for his birthday.

Any and all ideas are welcome :love:

LutheranChick82 11-04-2010 11:39 AM

Our engagement pictures!!!

So we got our engagement pictures back. DF and I decided to use our Disney animals in our pictures!!

Here is our favorite picture.
http://www.conniestephensphotography..._QATzk-S-1.jpg

They all came out so well :goodvibes

Disney Fan Katt 01-11-2011 06:16 PM

I am going to be super dorky, but I just had to comment on how lovely that photo is. I have been addicted to the Dining Reviews that your fiance is doing. I love the suggestions, analysis, and candid opinions of the restaurants.

Good luck with your wedding, I am sure you will be absolutely lovely, you are stunning to begin with.

All the best,

LutheranChick82 01-12-2011 06:15 AM

Thank you so much :hug: We had a lot of fun getting our engagement pictures taken! This is the picture we used on our save the date magnets - since we are having a Disney themed reception. We bought stuffed animals to put on our tables, so we could have names for our tables instead of just numbers. I absolutely can't wait to get married, we are so wonderful for each other :love:

Our reception is going to be so much fun!

Sccrmnky2005 01-12-2011 07:34 AM

I don't see any pictures? Hopefully you can post them for all others:goodvibes

LutheranChick82 01-12-2011 08:28 AM

The engagement pictures

Please click here to see all of our engagement pictures :love:

Let me know what you all think:banana::goodvibes

princesswendy720 01-12-2011 08:28 AM

Another bride on here ordered a mickey head shaped balloon from ebay and used that in her pictures. I've also seen at home pictures with mouse ears with the couples names and/or the date of their wedding on them (if you can get Disney to embroider that...they are picky sometimes with what they'll put on them). You could also order the Disney Bride and Groon t-shirts from the Disney Store and wear those in some of the pictures.

For an UP theme, you could order the Ellie badge and the Adventure book from Etsy, have a picnic on a hill near you, have your DF wear some of those vintage aviator hat/glasses, vintage clothing (a vintage dress for you, pants, a collared shirt, and a crazy patterned tie for your DF), balloons (obviously), and if you're feeling very ambitious, get a wooden dollhouse from a craft store and paint it in crazy colors like their house in the movie.

Sccrmnky2005 01-12-2011 09:53 AM

Lovely pictures!! WOW!! You look soo pretty!:bride:

LutheranChick82 01-12-2011 10:38 AM

Thank you so much Sccrmnky2005! That's so sweet of you to say. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

LaurenM 01-12-2011 05:13 PM

Your pictures turned out so great!! Cant wait to see some of the wedding in a few months!

Bewitch324 01-15-2011 05:06 PM

I love the picture that you chose for your save the dates...so cute of both of you! I love that you used your stuffed animals, and I think your table idea is great!

Thank you for sharing...I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures!! Sounds like you will be having so much fun!!!

Brooke

LutheranChick82 01-18-2011 11:01 AM

Table Picture

When DF and I were in Disney in November we stopped by World of Disney in Downtown Disney and picked up all the stuffed animals that we would need for our tables.
My mom and I both had Martin Luther King Jr. day off so we spent the day doing wedding stuff! We went to Office Depot and bought some cards for the tables so that the older generation would know which table to sit at, if they didn't know the characters from the movies.
Mom and I had fun finding the graphics to put on the cards as well as figuring out how to attach the stuffed animals to the vase we are using. We will be giving away the stuffed animals - but don't want anyone running off with one and then losing it :)

So here is a picture of the table for Lady and the Tramp.
http://disney2010.weebly.com/uploads...05/4149229.jpg
Let me know what you all think. Any and all suggestions are welcome :love:

Bewitch324 01-18-2011 04:02 PM

SO CUTE! I love the Lady and the Tramp animals and sign. Very very fun and sweet!

Tracerr00 02-20-2011 09:39 AM

I came across this thread through your fiance's dining review as well! LOVE the engagement photos! You two are such an adorable couple! I bet you are a lucky woman to have a fellow who knows his way around the kitchen. :goodvibes

I see that there are only several months until your big day! I'm sure it will be magical!

LutheranChick82 02-20-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracerr00 (Post 40020295)
I came across this thread through your fiance's dining review as well! LOVE the engagement photos! You two are such an adorable couple! I bet you are a lucky woman to have a fellow who knows his way around the kitchen. :goodvibes

I see that there are only several months until your big day! I'm sure it will be magical!

I absolutely love that he knows his way around the kitchen. When he comes down to visit from school he usually cooks a meal for us and it is always so wonderful. He came down a couple of weeks ago and I cooked some stuffed pasta shells and then the next day he made french onion soup - OMG it was so delicious!!! :lovestruc

Thanks for reading this post and my fiance's. We both had so much fun at Disney World and I know he loves writing the reviews on the restaurants. I certainly learned a lot while we were there about the different kinds of food and what should be paired with what. It's amazing!!

Once we are married I will post some pictures from the wedding and the reception - I can't wait to see it all put together :banana: